31 Thursday

THURSDAY:

My mom told me that she was coming back home Saturday and I'm really excited about it. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and turned off my alarm and walked out of my room and woke up my siblings then headed back into my room and closed my door.

I sighed and headed into my bathroom and closed my door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs. Someone started knocking on the door and I answered it.

Andy said hey Elle and walked in and I closed the door and sat down on the couch and waited for my siblings. A couple minutes later someone started banging on the door and I jumped and got up and answered it.

A police officer was standing outside he said are you Elle guidry I said yes sir. He said hello I'm officer Dan I just wanted to let you know we found Jack's body in the forest.

I said Jesus he said yea we interviewed people and they all said he bullied you a lot. I looked down and said yea he did actually I looked up and he said I'm sorry.

I said no its ok he handed me his card and said have a nice day and left I closed the door and stuck the card in my purse.

Matthew said why was a cop outside I said he told me they found Jack's body in the forest. Matthew said shit I said yea I know a little while later we all finally left for school.

Andy decided to ride with us which didn't bother me at all he kept me company. A little while later I dropped off Lucy and continued heading to school.

A couple minutes later I finally got to school and parked and we all got out and headed inside. Nat gave me a hug and we all headed towards our class I told her about the police officer showing up at my house this morning.

I walked into the classroom and sat down in my seat and waited for class to start. A little while later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats.

The teacher closed the door and sat down in her chair and took attendance then sent it to the principal. A couple minutes later the morning announcements came on and I sighed and said oh how fun.

After they ended we all started doing school work and talking to our partner. Me and Andy were working together suddenly we heard two people screaming in the hallway.

I looked at the teacher and she looked outside and saw two students fighting she shook her head and called the principal.

Every one started laughing and continued doing their work for the day. A little while later the principal got the students and me and Andy turned our work in and sat back down.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked into the hallway and walked out of school. Andy held my hand and we walked out of school together he had his hood on.

I noticed Andy has been wearing hoodies and sweat pants and not showing his face when he walks outside I said ok and continued walking.

A little while later we left school and picked up Lucy and continued driving home. After we got home Andy headed to his house and me and my siblings headed inside.

After we ate dinner we headed upstairs into our rooms and got ready for bed. Princess decided to sleep on my bed which didn't bother me.

A couple minutes later I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.