21 Monday

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on as well. I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and waited for my siblings.

A little while later we all left and headed to school Andy decided to ride with us to. After we got to school we headed inside nat ran beside me and I jumped and laughed.

Me and nat started laughing together while we walked inside the guys were confused about why we were laughing.

Matthew told us bye and headed to class jack was standing against his locker watching us. I started feeling slightly uncomfortable Andy grabbed my hand and I smiled and bit my lip.

A couple minutes later we got to class and sat down in our seats. We got our test results back Friday and I passed all of my tests and so did andy and nat.

A little while later the bell rung and everyone came in class and sat down in their seats. A couple minutes later the teacher closed the door and took attendance and sent it to the principal.

The morning announcements came on and everyone went quiet and listened to them. After they ended we all started doing class work and helping each other out.

A little while later the principle called an emergency lock down the guys covered the door with desks and the teacher made sure the door was locked and turned off the lights. 

Everyone had to go in a corner and be extremely quiet I looked at Andy and nat and said what is going on. They said I don't know the teacher sat down with us and we all started whispering.

I said is this a drill the teacher said um not sure suddenly we heard gun shots and everyone jumped. I held Andy's hand and he smiled and kissed it.

The teacher said everyone remain calm and quiet we heard people running and screaming and also more gunshots. I felt my eyes watering and I said I don't wanna die Andy said we will not die I will protect us.

A hour later the guy got arrested and a bunch of people went to the hospital. The school dismissed us early so they could figure out what was going on.

They said school is canceled until Thursday we said ok and all headed home. My sisters school got canceled as well since it was close to mine.

I called my mom and let her know and she is glad that we are all safe. After I got home I ate some food and chilled in my room for the rest of the day.

My mom told her to keep the house locked and make sure the kids are OK I said alright. A couple of hours later I cooked dinner and my mom came home.

A little while later we all hung out at the table and talked about our day. I was still pretty shaken up from this morning.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and got ready for bed then went to sleep. The principle announced the guy got arrested but the school is still shut down.

I fell asleep a little while later after I got comfortable in my bed.