86: One week

SUNDAY:

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room then closed his eyes and disappeared.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I noticed Andy was gone I said oh I guess he went to go hunting.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone until Andy comes home.

A little while later I got out of bed and put my phone down and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink then climbed onto the counter.

I played on my phone while I ate some food and something to drink and read my messages.

After I finished eating I threw my trash away and climbed off the counter and walked around the house and exploring.

A little while later I headed upstairs and went into my room and closed the door.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A hour later Andy got home and took a shower then climbed into bed and cuddled against me and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and watched the guys cook breakfast and talk about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later Andy came downstairs and went into the kitchen and got something to drink and he sat down.

I played on my phone and texted Lucy my mom and Matthew then I put down my phone and watched every one talking together.

A little while later the food was finished cooking we all got some food and sat back down.

We all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later I finished eating breakfast I put my plate in the sink and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into the kitchen the guys did the dishes.

Me and Andy and the guys headed downstairs into the basement and we all sat down.

Jinxx turned on the projector and started getting the game ready for the guys to play.

Me and Andy climbed on the couch and waited for the guys to get their game set up so they could play.

A little while later jinxx got the game set up and they started playing Mario Kart.

Me and Andy watched the guys be extremely competitive with the video games.

I played on my phone while we cuddled on the couch together Andy had a blanket wrapped around us.

Jinxx and Cc were playing Mario kart together and being competitive I bit my lip and smiled.