102 a couple of years later

A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER SATURDAY:

Yesterday Lucy graduated high school I can't believe she is officially 18 it's insane I cried at her graduation.

Lucy and Cc have been getting a lot more closer over the years its really adorable I feel like they will start dating soon I hope.

Lucy decided to stay the weekend because she wanted to spend time with me and I didn't mind whatsoever she's my best friend.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Lucy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly princess was laying down on the edge of the bed and she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly as well.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Matthew started calling me I answered it and said hello he groaned fuckkkk and said I'm hungover I said idiot.

He laughed and said shut up mom let me I said of course she did what do you need.

Matthew said food and medicine I sighed and said ok my wittle baby he said shut up Elle I said fuck you.

A little while later I left and gave Matthew his food and medicine and left and picked up coffee and food for me and headed back home.

I put my food on the counter and Lucy ran over to me and said Elley I said hi and gave her a hug and kissed her head.

We all started eating breakfast and talking about random shit and laughed together Lucy sat next to me by Cc.

I played on my phone and talked to nat and got caught up with her on things that I missed.

After I finished eating I threw my trash away and headed upstairs and went into my room and grabbed some clean clothes.

I headed into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

A couple minutes later I climbed into the bathtub and relaxed an hour later I got out of the tub and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my dirty clothes and picked them up.

I headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch Lucy was telling everyone about her high school experience.

I said trust me school was interesting for me a little while later nat came over with her suitcase.

I said alright move in bitch and we all started laughing together and I shook my head and gave her a hug.

Nat went upstairs and put her bag in my room Lucy was excited to see nat as well.

Nat came back downstairs and sat down on the couch and Lucy came over and sat on my lap and I started laughing.

Andy took a picture of us on my phone and he put my phone down on the coffee table and relaxed against the couch.

A little while later I went into the kitchen and cooked lunch for everyone princess ran around the house meowing loudly.

Andy got up and picked up princess and sat down on the couch and played with her and she started purring loudly.