19 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Nat came over last night because we were having a sleep over for the weekend. We stayed up late and did skin care and watched movies together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the same.

I went back into my room and nat was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly in my bed. Princess was also completely knocked out and snoring lightly on my bed.

I smiled and kissed her head Andy suddenly appeared in my room and I jumped and said hi. Andy whispered and said hey babe and he gave me a hug and kissed my head.

I said what are you doing here he said I wanted to stop by before I went to go hunting. I said ok and gave him a hug and he kissed my head and disappeared.

I felt sad slightly and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later after I got comfortable. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and used the restroom then headed back into my room. My mom had to go to work today so I have to watch my siblings all day.

I walked back into my room and nat woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed her hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Nat came back into my room and gave me a hug a little while later we headed downstairs and I made breakfast. My sister was still sleeping and so was my brother nat made coffee for us.

I smiled and bit my lip and continued cooking breakfast and I drank some coffee and listened to music. A little while later I turned off my music and me and nat started eating breakfast together.

After we finished eating I did the dishes a little while later my sister came downstairs and I gave her some food. My brother woke up a little while later and he also ate breakfast then headed upstairs.

Me and nat did a couple of chores around the house to help my mom out. A little while later we made lunch and I gave my siblings food and then did the dishes.

My mom came home a couple of hours later and she made dinner then we all ate dinner together. A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

My mom went to bed a little while later and my brother stayed up and played video games. My sister watched movies and talked to her friends.

Me and nat fell asleep a couple minutes later because we were tired from watching my siblings.