33 Saturday

SATURDAY MOM COMES HOME FROM BUSINESS TRIP:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I noticed princess was staring at my window and her eyes were glowing.

I said come here kitty and she started growling at the window I said what the fuck and got out of bed.

I walked over to the window and looked at the forest and saw Jason with andy and his friends in a group.

I said what the fuck are they doing the cat jumped on my desk and looked out of the window with me.

I quickly used the restroom then grabbed coffee then sat down on my chair and had my phone in my hand while looking towards the forest.

I turned on some music and put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee and looking at the forest.

Princess had sat down and also looked out of the window with me she's my little guard cat she absolutely hates people I don't blame her lmao.

I checked my phone and Andy said what are you looking at I said my cat was growling and I was curious.

Andy called and I answered and said hello he said why are you awake right now I said I couldn't sleep.

He sighed and said your drinking coffee I said ok and he started laughing and said try and go back to sleep.

I sighed and said fine and used the restroom then climbed into bed I ended up just playing on my phone for a while.

A couple of hours later I fell back asleep and I heard the front door open and close and lock.

My mom put her stuff up and used the restroom then started cooking food for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I gave my mom a hug and she said hey Elle how was everything I said good I went shopping she said thank you I appreciate it.

I smiled and said of course plus we were all extremely hungry anyway and she started laughing.

A couple minutes later I ate lunch and helped do the dishes a little while later my siblings woke up and came downstairs and ate food.

We all hung out in the living room and watched movies for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together then headed upstairs. I got ready for bed and climbed in bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.