98 next week

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up to something heavy on my stomach I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked down.

I saw princess laying on my stomach completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and started scratching her head.

Princess woke up and meowed I said hi baby and continued scratching her head she yawned and layed back down.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and continued playing with princess.

A couple of minutes later I got comfortable and fell back asleep with princess on my stomach completely knocked out.

I started getting hot because princess was on me and not moving a little while later I fell into a deep sleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later princess woke up and yawned and stretched and got off of my stomach and layed down on the bed and fell back asleep.

An hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Princess followed behind me meowing loudly every one started laughing and I shook my head and walked over to Andy.

I checked my notifications on my phone then I put it down on the counter and took care of the cat then I sat down on a barstool.

Andy was busy talking to the guys about random shit and laughing together I played on my phone while waiting for the food.

After the food was finished cooking we all sat back down and started eating breakfast together.

After we finished eating I put the dishes in the dishwasher after I picked up the clean dishes.

All of the guys headed downstairs into the basement and played video games together.

After I was finished in the kitchen I sat down on the couch in the living room and played on my phone.

A couple of hours later I cooked dinner while the guys were busy playing video games.

After I finished cooking I ate dinner then picked up my dishes I let the guys know and they headed upstairs and ate dinner.

I headed upstairs and went to bed for the night after I got changed and plugged my phone in.

A little while later the guys came upstairs and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

Andy randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Princess was completely knocked out and snoring lightly at the edge of the bed.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.