After dinner we all went back into our rooms for the night since its Friday. I started getting extremely anxious and started pacing around my room. Andy appeared in my room and I jumped he said holy shit babe I can smell your fear from a mile away. I said are you gonna kill me in the forest he laughed and said no don't worry me and my friends just like hanging out there.

I said ok my mom knocked and Andy quickly disappeared I said yes. She came in my room and said good night Elle I love you I gave her a hug and said I love you too. My mom went to bed and I snuck out my room and all my siblings were asleep a little while later. I went back in my room and jumped when I noticed Andy sitting on my chair I said Jesus christ.

Andy said is every one sleeping I said yea I quickly changed and used the restroom. Andy stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug and said close your eyes I said ok and I did. I felt light then freezing cold I opened my eyes and said woah. Andy laughed and said yea I know right and he started walking away. I said I'm in the forest Andy laughed and said no I thought we were in the desert I said asshole and laughed.

I carefully followed Andy and saw four other people. Andy said Elle this is Cc, Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley I said hi nice to meet you guys. Ashley said Andrew you brought a fucking human here he said shut up shes nice. I said I haven't been in the forest at night he said mm well get used to it I said ok.

Suddenly all of their eyes turned pitch black and I saw fangs and they all hissed. I said what the fuck all of a sudden a bunch of other people showed. Some guy with white hair said hello Andrew he said hello Jason what are you doing here. Jason smiled and said well you brought us dinner I suppose.

Andrew said um I don't think so Jason said well she is a human and we can all smell her from miles away. I felt my heart race Andrew said calm down he can smell fear I said well fo you want me to shit myself. Andrew laughed and said ew God no thats disgusting I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Andrew said when I tell you to run I mean it I said so your name is Andrew he said yes but call me Andy. I said so Andrew is your vampire form and Andy is your human form. Andrew hissed loudly and I immediately ran out the forest. I knew he was a vampire I also read way to much Twilight and didn't know that could be real.

I ran as fast as I could my ribs were still hurting from yesterday. I was running so fast I couldn't breathe the breeze was really cold I heard hissing behind me. I ran to my house but forgot I didn't have a key or my phone I said fuck fuck. I couldn't breathe I jumped and climbed on the house then I fell and hit my head.

Matthew opened his window and looked down and said Elle I got up and said unlock the door now. He said ok and closed his window he let me in and closed and locked the door. I ran upstairs out of breathe I closed my door and made sure that my window was locked.

A couple of minutes later I calmed down and drank some water when I could breath again. I have never felt so scared in my whole life Andy appeared in my room and I said go away. He said look I'm sorry you shouldn't have saw that I started crying he gave me a hug and said I'm so sorry that I scared you princessa.

Me and Andy talked for a while then we exchanged numbers and he left a little while later. I fell asleep for the night even though I was absolutely terrified to close my eyes.