37 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up to my phone ringing and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I answered my phone and said hello Andy said Elle sneak out with me now.

I said um ok hold on he said I have coffee I said I fucking love you and he laughed and said I love you too.

I hung up and used the restroom then headed back into my room and quickly changed and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

I grabbed the house key and walked out of the house and locked the front door.

I walked over to Andy and he held a monster and a coffee for me I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him and smiled.

I pulled back and said I love you he smiled and said I love you more Elle and I bit my lip and blushed.

A couple minutes later me and Andy got into his car and I put my keys in the cup holder.

We buckled up and Andy turned on his car and rolled down the windows and I turned the radio on and we drove down the highway.

I smiled and turned up the radio and me and Andy started jamming out and singing our hearts out and laughed together.

Me and Andy held hands and continued laughing and singing together I looked out the window.

I smiled because I felt extremely rebellious and free Andy drunk his monster and I drunk my coffee.

A couple minutes later we got to a tattoo shop and headed inside and sat down and showed the guy what we wanted.

Elles tattoo:

After I finished getting the tattoo Andy smiled and we paid and left the tattoo shop and continued driving down the highway

A little while later we stopped and got food and hung out in the car and talked about random shit and laughed together and listened to music.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away I said we should do this more often Andy said I agree.

Me and Andy started chasing each other around the parking lot and he hoisted me up and kissed me.

I smiled and said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Elle and I gave him a hug and smiled widely.

A little while later me and Andy left and headed home we continued jamming out together and laughing.

A little while later we got home and snuck inside and went to bed for the night.

I had so many pictures and videos from tonight I smiled when I fell asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and left for work after she finished getting ready.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I washed my tattoo and put lotion on it and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and made food for everyone and ate because I was starving.

A little while later my siblings ate breakfast and I did the laundry and headed upstairs and stayed in bed all day and talked to Andy.

A couple of hours later my mom came home with food and we all hung out at the dinner table and ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

I bit my lip and smiled and got comfortable in my bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.