27 Sunday

SUNDAY MY MOM LEAVES FOR HER BUSINESS TRIP TODAY:

My mom leaves for her business trip for the week today we are all not excited about it. My mom woke me and my siblings up and we all headed downstairs with her.

My mom said ok guys I have to leave for my business trip I said its 5 fucking am I'm tired. My mom gave me a hug and said I love you and behave I said ok.

A little while later my mom left and I locked the front door and headed upstairs and we all went back to sleep since we were tired.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room then headed downstairs to cook breakfast.

I headed into the kitchen and looked for something to cook for everyone. I got coffee and started drinking it and cooked breakfast for everyone.

After I finished cooking breakfast I sat down on the couch and ate breakfast and chilled on my phone. After I finished eating I did the dishes then headed upstairs in my room.

A little while later my siblings headed downstairs into the kitchen and ate breakfast together then headed upstairs into their rooms.

I chilled in my room and took a shower then picked up my dirty clothes up and layed down I'm my bed.

I stayed on my phone for the rest of the day a couple of hours later I cooked dinner and my siblings came downstairs and helped me cook dinner.

After I finished cooking we all sat down at the table and ate dinner. I turned on my alarm for school tomorrow.

A little while later I did the dishes and picked up the food and headed upstairs and went into my room. I fell asleep a couple minutes later after I got comfortable.

Princess was sleeping peacefully on the edge of my bed and I put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.