84 sunday & Monday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Lucy who was sleeping peacefully.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and played on my phone and checked my notifications then headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat and drink then I sat down and played on my phone.

After I finished eating I threw my trash away and headed upstairs and went into my room.

I closed my door then climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

Andy came into our room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and went downstairs.

Andy went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool and waited for the food to be done cooking.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and walked over to Andy and kissed his shoulder.

Andy smiled and said I love you babe I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he said cc is cooking I said fun.

A little while later Lucy came downstairs and went into the kitchen and walked over to Cc.

After the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we put our dishes up and put them in the sink.

Lucy headed upstairs and went into my room and packed her bag so I could bring her home later.

A little while later Lucy came back downstairs and we all headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Lucy was cuddled with cc on the couch me and Andy also cuddled on the couch together.

A couple of hours later I left and took Lucy home then I picked up food and ate it on the way home.

After I got home I threw my trash away and headed inside and locked the front door.

The guys were eating dinner and talking about random shit and laughed together.

I changed and headed downstairs and hung out on the couch a little while later the guys came into the living room.

Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer and kissed my head.

I said Andy do you wanna go to sleep soon since I'm extremely exhausted he said yea sure.

An hour later me and Andy headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later the guys came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I was cuddled against Andys chest.

I rolled over and climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I climbed into bed and checked my notifications then put my phone down and rolled over.

I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later since I was extremely exhausted.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

Me and Andy were still completely knocked out princess was sleeping in the living room.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over.

I climbed out bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.

Ashley was sitting next to me and he said how did you sleep I said I keep randomly waking up.

He said thats weird I said yea I agree it's extremely weird I said maybe it's anxiety.

Ashley said do you take medicine to help you sleep I said I take benadryl.

Ashley said do you have any I laughed and said yea im stocked up on it.

Every one started laughing and said damn drug addict I said no it helps me sleep.

Cc continued cooking and we all started laughing together and I shook my head and sighed.

I layed my head on Ashleys shoulder and he kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I said I'm so exhausted and I just want to sleep he said I'm sorry you're tired I said its fine.

A little while later Andy came downstairs and went into the kitchen and helped cook breakfast.

I looked up and Andy said you ok babe I yawned and shook my head and yawned.

He said you can go back to sleep I said ok and headed upstairs and went into my room and climbed into bed.

I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a little while later Andy came upstairs and put a plate and something to drink down.

Andy headed back downstairs and went into the kitchen with the guys.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom.

I climbed into bed and ate breakfast and drank some coffee and played on my phone.

After I finished eating I put my dishes down and layed down and relaxed and played on my phone.

A little while later Andy took my dishes and headed downstairs and put my dishes up.

A couple of hours later Andy came upstairs and gave me lunch then headed back downstairs.

I stayed in bed all day because I didn't want to get out of bed after I finished eating Andy took my dishes as well.

A couple of hours later I took my benadryl then ate dinner and Andy took my dishes then headed back downstairs.

A hour later I fell asleep a little while later Andy came upstairs and climbed into bed and fell asleep as well.

A little while later the guys came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.