82 Wednesday & Thursday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I smiled and rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling and yawned and stretched.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

All of the guys were also completely knocked out for the night I decided to do something spontaneous.

I grabbed my phone and put my shoes on and headed downstairs and walked towards the back door.

I opened the door in the living room and slid it open and walked out and closed the door.

It is extremely dark outside but the breeze feels amazing against my skin.

I have a feeling all of the guys are gonna be extremely upset knowing I snuck out and went into the forest.

I continued walking towards the forest I felt my heart race slightly the closer I got.

A little while later I finally got to the entrance of the forest I carefully walked in and hoped I didn't make any noise.

I carefully walked over tree branches and tried not to trip and get hurt or make too much noises.

After I got over the tree branches I continued walking farther into the forest.

I had a feeling this was a very bad decision Ashley appeared in front of me and I jumped.

Ashley said Elle what the fuck are you doing I said I wanted to get fresh air he said in the forest.

I walked past him and he immediately started following behind me he said I'm gonna protect you.

I smiled and said well thank you I really appreciate it we continued walking through the forest together.

Ashley stayed close behind me so I wouldn't get hurt and so he could protect me from Jason.

A couple minutes later Jason and his gang appeared in the forest Ashley said shit and grabbed me and pulled me to the ground.

Ashley covered my mouth and said don't say a damn word I felt my pulse racing.

Ashley had me close against his chest so Jason wouldn't smell me I felt like I wanted to cry but I stayed quiet.

I started breathing heavily against Ashleys hand he said shhh Elle calm down he can smell fear.

I immediately closed my eyes and everything went pitch black and I opened them and we were on the floor in the living room.

I shot up and said what the fuck Ashley wrapped his arms around me and said see I told you I would protect you.

I wrapped my arms around him and nudged my head against his chest and he kissed my head and said its ok Elle.

I looked up at Ashley and he smiled and said we should probably go to bed I said ok.

Ashley grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs I was shaking slightly in fear.

Me and Ashley went into our rooms and went to bed I climbed into bed and cuddled against Andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I heard the guys wake up and go downstairs into the kitchen.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and headed downstairs into the kitchen.