56 day 5 Wednesday

DAY 5 OF FAMILY VACATION IN FLORIDA WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy and woke him up and he groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Andy sat up and said yea Elle I said do you wanna plan for the wedding when we get home.

Andy smiled and said yea sure I'm down I said ok and smiled and cuddled against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy kissed my head and fell asleep a couple minutes later as well.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I bit my lip and walked over to the window and opened the curtains and looked at the view and smiled.

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and walked over to me.

I turned around and gave Andy a hug and kissed him and he smiled and kissed my head and said I fucking love you.

I said I love you more Andy and he smiled and kissed my head and squeezed me closer to his chest.

Andy pulled back and said so what are we doing today and I said um I don't know.

Me and Andy climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Andy went into the bathroom first and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Me and Andy both changed and finished getting ready for the day then we grabbed everything we needed then we headed into our parents room.

Our parents said we are going to the mall today we said ok everyone else finished getting ready for the day.

A little while later we all left and headed to the mall so we could go shopping.

A little while later we all got to the mall and headed into the mall and went into the store and went into the main part of the mall.

We all continued walking around the mall together nat held my hand and we smiled and sung random songs and laughed together.

A little while later we all walked into a random store and looked around at different clothes.

Andy kept his hand in my back pocket and I smiled and I looked at Andy and he smiled and kissed my head and said my forever.

A little while later we walked out of the store and walked around the mall and walked around the first floor.

Nat and Andy took my hand and we ran down the halls laughing and talking about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later we went into a random store and walked around and laughed together while walking around.

Our parents and family continued walking around the bottom floor.

A little while later we went upstairs and did some shopping then met up with our family a little while later.

We all went to the food court and got food and sat down and ate food and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later we all walked out of the mall and headed back to our hotel when it got later in the day.

A little while later we all got back to our hotel and went into our rooms and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy said I love you I said I love you more Elle and he kissed my head and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.