30 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY DAY 3 WITHOUT MOM:

Mom hasn't called yet she texted me and said she's extremely busy with work but she checked up on us throughout the day.

I woke up to the dreaded sound of my alarm I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned it off and got out of bed.

I walked out of my room and woke up my siblings then headed back into my room and closed my door.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and waited for my siblings.

A couple minutes later we left the house and I dropped off Lucy at school and headed to my school. Me and Matthew headed inside and nat gave me a hug.

Andy gave me a hug and kissed my head and grabbed my hand and I followed him to class. Nat followed behind me and grabbed my other hand and we all went to class.

A couple minutes later we all got into class and sat down in our seats and waited for class to start. After class started we all took a test and I sighed and started taking my test.

Andy looked extremely concentrated and so was nat I bit my lip and took a deep breath and continued taking my test. I continued reading my test and answering the questions as best as I could.

After I finished my test I turned it in and sat back down and waited for everyone else to finish. A couple of hours later school finally ended Andy said his mom brought him to school.

I said ok and we all walked out of the school building Matthew was waiting by my car Andy followed me as well.

A couple minutes later I left and picked up my sister and headed home. Andy went to his house and I took care of my siblings then headed upstairs.

I went into my room and took a hot hour long shower then got ready for bed and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.