39 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

Prom is in a couple of months and every one has been talking about it. I'm super excited about it I really hope Andy ask me to go to prom with him.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and checked my phone and I got a text message from Andy and I almost screamed.

Andy asked me to go to prom with him and I smiled slightly and said yes and got out of bed smiling widely and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

My mom came upstairs and woke up my siblings and came in my room and said ok your up and she headed downstairs.

I laughed and said ok and I quickly changed for the day and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

My mom said why are you so happy Elle I said Andy asked me to go to prom with him and I said yes.

My mom smiled and said aww and she gave me a hug and said I'm glad I said me too and continued smiling widely.

A couple minutes later my mom left and headed to work for the day I hung out downstairs and waited for my siblings.

A little while later we all finally left and headed to school and I dropped off Lucy and continued driving to school.

After me and Matthew got to school we headed inside then went to our classes after we said bye to each other.

Nat and Andy were waiting for me and we all walked into the classroom together and talked about our plans for the weekend.

We all sat down and waited for class to start a couple of students came into class and sat down in their seats.

A little while later more students started coming in class and sitting down in their seats.

After the bell rung the teacher closed the door and took attendance then sent it to the principal.

After the morning announcements ended we all started writing down notes and reviewing for a test coming up soon.

After class ended we all headed to our next class for the day I quickly used the restroom then caught up with nat and Andy.

Andy grabbed my hand and we all continued walking down the hallway towards our class.

Andy kissed my head and said I can't wait for prom I smiled and said me too it's gonna be so much fun.

After we got to our next class we sat down in our seats and waited for our next class to start.

I yawned and said I can't wait for this shit to be over with and go home and go to sleep.

Nat said ugh same I miss my bed I laughed and said me too bitch and we all started laughing together and I shook my head.

After class started we ended up watching a documentary Andy fell asleep against my shoulder and I took a picture and posted it on Instagram and snapchat and put my phone down.

I smiled and kissed his head and said my wittle baby and I laughed slightly nat said awww that's adorable I laughed and said I know.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building.

Me and Matthew quickly picked up Lucy and headed home mom was already home I said ok cool and headed inside.

I headed upstairs and plugged my phone in and used the restroom then changed and headed downstairs.

After we finished eating dinner I helped my mom with the dishes then headed upstairs and went into my room and fell asleep for the night.