89 Dec 20-26

DECEMBER 20TH MONDAY:

Christmas is in 5 days and I'm super excited about it we have all been busy buying presents and getting ready for Christmas.

Cody finished his album and released it and he is currently on tour I am so proud of him.

My mom and andys family are coming over to our house so we could all celebrate Christmas together as a major family.

Nat said she would also come over with her family so I'm super excited about it me and the guys have been busy cleaning the house and getting ready for the holidays.

My parents have also been helping as well and so have andys parents which is absolutely amazing.

We all put up the tree together and decorated it me, my mom, Amy and Lucy have all been decorating the house for Christmas.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Princess followed me into the bathroom and sat down on the floor and yawned and stretched and layed down.

I laughed and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed.

Princess ran and jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

Andy woke up a little while later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room then headed downstairs went into the kitchen with the guys.

Princess woke up and walked onto andys side and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen I looked at all of the Christmas decorations and smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Andy handed me a cup of coffee and I smiled and started drinking it Lucy is out of school for Christmas break.

We have a bunch of presents under the tree so far which is really good Princess has been playing with the ornaments.

A couple minutes later princess ran downstairs meowing loudly Andy said Jesus cat wat.

I gave her food and water and she meowed and started eating I looked at Andy and said she's hungry.

Every one started laughing and said we have a guard dog I laughed and said yup she will beat the shit outta you with her claws.

Andy laughed and said that is very true I sat down on a barstool and said so we need to go grocery shopping for Christmas dinner.

Cc said I will gladly go with you I laughed and said ok what about the rest of the guys.

Andy said we can clean up around the house and get it ready for Christmas time I smiled and said ok sounds good.

A little while later we all started eating breakfast and talking about random shit and laughed together while eating breakfast.