54 day 3 Monday

DAY 3 OF FAMILY VACATION IN FLORIDA MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked the time.

It said 2 am I sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly I smiled and walked over to the window and opened the curtains.

It was still extremely dark outside I had a nice tan line from yesterday which made me really happy.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and walked over to me.

I turned around and Andy leaned down and started kissing me passionately I felt my heart race and I grabbed his arms.

Andy has his hands on my waist and he pulled back and smiled and bit his lip and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more and he kissed my forehead and said I want you forever.

I said me too and he smiled and grabbed my hand and moved back and I followed him.

Andy quickly grabbed a small box and turned around and smiled widely and kissed my head.

Andy smiled and said I wanna spend the rest of my life with you I smiled and said me too and I bit my lip.

Andy got down on one knee and opened the velvet box and I saw a beautiful diamond ring.

I covered my mouth and my eyes started watering I said holy shit Andy smiled and said will you marry me.

I said yes and he smiled and stood up and grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger and he kissed me.

I said I love you he said I love you more and he closed the box and he hoisted me up and turned around and layed me down on the bed.

I bit my lip and shifted my hips up and I felt his bulge against me and I put my hands on his shoulder and he continued kissing me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled back and kissed my head and said we should go back to sleep.

I said ok a couple minutes later me and Andy went back to sleep for the night since we were tired.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at my ring.

I bit my lip and smiled widely and said I can't believe I'm getting married.

Andy is completely knocked out and snoring lightly and I smiled and carefully got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

The sun is shining bright through the curtain I smiled and bit my lip and walked over to my phone and checked my notifications.

I texted my mom to see what the plans are for today Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy said what are the plans for today I said I don't know I'm waiting for my mom to say.

Andy said ok and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled Andy said me and the guys are going hunting later tonight I said ok and kissed his nose.

A little while later we all headed out of the hotel and drove down the highway and looked for things to do.

A little while later we ended up going to a arcade and bought tokens we all walked around and played games together.

Andy held my hand and we played games together and laughed about random shit and laughed together.

A hour later we turned in our tickets and got prizes then we left and headed to a restaurant.

After we headed to the restaurant we got a table and sat down and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I showed everyone my ring and smiled my mom said aww my baby is getting married I smiled and said yea.

After we left the restaurant we were all exhausted and headed back to the hotel and went into our rooms.

Me and Andy went to bed after we changed and climbed into bed and cuddled together then we fell asleep.