63 day 2 Monday

MONDAY DAY 2 OF HONEYMOON:

My thighs are still extremely sore from yesterday when me and Andy had sex.

Andy went to go hunting after he knew I was completely knocked out last night which didn't bother me.

Me and Andy are going to go out and explore Bali today so I'm super excited about it.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

My legs were shaking slightly and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I walked over to my bag and opened it and grabbed some clean clothes and grabbed everything I would need.

I walked over to the window and looked at the view the sun was shining.

I took a couple of pictures and posted them on Instagram and snapchat and put my phone down.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly me and Andy are going out today since it's a nice day.

I pulled back from the window and walked over to the bed and climbed in it and played on my phone.

A couple minutes later I plugged my phone in and put my phone down and rolled onto my side.

I watched Andy sleeping and I bit my lip and smiled and watched him look adorable.

I rolled onto my stomach and looked at Andy and yawned and stretched and closed my eyes.

I fell asleep a couple minutes later since I was extremely exhausted.

Andy was snoring lightly and he is completely knocked out on his stomach.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over.

Andy got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

He brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on his phone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into our room and stretched I said what are the plans for today.

And looked up at me and said I don't know Elle why you still want to go out today.

I smiled and said yea I want to go out I felt different since me and Andy had sex but it doesn't bother me.

I walked over to Andy and kissed his forehead and he smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I pulled back and bit my lip and Andy got out of bed and said should we get ready for the day.

I smiled and said sure if you want to it doesn't bother me Andy smiled at me and said ok sounds good.

A couple minutes later me and Andy got ready for the day and grabbed everything we needed.

Me and Andy walked out of our hotel room and walked down the hallway holding hands.

A couple of people started coming out of their rooms talking and laughing together.

Andy rolled his eyes and I laughed and continued walking down the hallway.

I smiled and started laughing slightly Andy said what is wrong with people I said I don't know.

A couple minutes later me and Andy got into the elevator I bit my lip.

Andy kissed my head then he moved down to my neck and started kissing it lightly.

I said Andrew quit he smiled and pulled back and said yes mam and I smiled and shook my head.

A couple of seconds later the door opened and we walked out and more people went inside the elevator.

He said should we get a rental car or Uber I said Uber he said ok and ordered a Uber for us.

We sat down in the lobby and waited for our car to show up I said what do you wanna do.

Andy smiled and said explore I guess I said ok you wanna go to the beach tomorrow he smiled and said yea.

I bit my lip and smiled and said ok and rested my chin on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

A couple minutes later the car got here and me and Andy walked out of the hotel and got into the car.

Andy said can we just get a tour of Bali the guy smiled and said sure and started driving out of the hotel parking lot.

I smiled and held Andy's hand and he kissed it and I blushed slightly and I rested my cheek on his shoulder.

Andy kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he squeezed me slightly.

The guy started explaining the history of Bali and taking us to beautiful tour sites.

I smiled and took pictures of the view he smiled and said you guys just got married.

Andy smiled and said yea the guy smiled and said congrats my name is Rico.

Andy said this is my wife Elle and I'm Andy he said nice to meet you guys and he continued driving.

After we got a tour of Bali it was getting late and I took a picture of the sunset.

We picked up food and headed to the hotel and went into our room and ate dinner and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy threw our trash away and we cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later.