59 Monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of the window.

I noticed it was still completely dark outside I sighed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put it on my bed.

Princess was meowing at my door I said ugh ok fine Jesus I got out of bed and opened the door.

She ran in my room and jumped on my bed and I closed my door and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I decided to do something spontaneous I smiled and bit my lip and walked over to my closet and opened it.

I found a random prom dress and smiled and took it out and closed my door.

Princess woke up and looked at me and meowed and I bit my lip and smiled.

After I changed I sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and house keys

I walked out of my room and closed my door and headed downstairs quietly and walked towards the front door.

Every one was still asleep I unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the house and closed the door.

I locked the front door and walked down the porch and walked down the driveway toward the sidewalk.

Me and my siblings and also Andy are all going out and hang out together for the day.

A couple minutes later I walked down the sidewalk and smiled the breeze felt really good against my skin.

A little while later Andy appeared and I jumped he said what are you doing in a prom dress.

I laughed and said I'm bored he laughed and said ok and he grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

Andy kissed my head and said I love Elle I said I love you more Andy and he smiled and shook his head.

I looked at the forest and said are your friends hunting he said yea.

Jason appeared in front of me and Andy and we stopped walking and I said oh shit.

Jason smiled and said why hello Andrew we are all waiting for you in the forest.

Andy said ok I bit my lip and looked at Andy he said ok and clenched his jaw he said go home Elle.

I said I was walking around the neighborhood he said go home immediately after I said ok.

Andy and Jason disappeared into the forest I jumped when I heard a scream.

I immediately held my tits and started running home I felt my heart race in my chest.

A couple minutes later I got home and locked the front door and went upstairs and changed.

I drank some water and climbed into bed a couple minutes later and fell asleep for the night.

Princess woke up and walked over to me and layed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and got ready for work and left for the day.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at princess and kissed her head and she woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed.

I started scratching under her chin and she started purring loudly.

A couple minutes later I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

My siblings were still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I looked at the cat and she jumped off my bed.

I walked out of my room and the cat ran out of my room I headed downstairs and made breakfast and coffee.

After I finished cooking I ate breakfast and drank some coffee and plated my siblings food.

A little while later my siblings finally woke up and came downstairs and ate breakfast.

I said when we are finished eating we are going to get ready and head out for the day.

Matthew said ok and continued eating his food I texted andy and told him the plan for today he said ok I will be over in a couple minutes.

I put my phone down and did my dishes and sat back down at the table with my siblings.

After my siblings finished eating I did the dishes and my siblings headed upstairs and got ready for the day.

A couple minutes later Andy came over and locked the front door and I headed upstairs and got ready for the day.

After I finished changing I sprayed some body spray on and used the restroom then headed back into my room.

A little while later I headed downstairs and gave Andy a hug and he kissed my head.

After my siblings were finally ready they headed downstairs and came into the living room.

I said you guys ready to go Matthew said yea sure Lucy smiled and said let's go.

A little while later we all headed out of the house and I locked the front door and walked over to my car.

I unlocked the car and we all got in the car and closed the doors and buckled up.

I locked the car and turned it on and started driving out of the driveway Andy turned on the radio.

I smiled and bit my lip while listening to music while driving down the highway I headed into town.

I parked at ulta and we all headed inside and I locked the car and we all walked inside and walked around.

I smiled while walking around I bought some hair dye and a couple of other things as well.

A couple minutes later we left and headed to five below my sister was extremely excited and I laughed and shook my head.

I asked Matthew where he wanted to go eat after we left the store he said I don't know.

I laughed and said ok after we left the store we headed to a restaurant and headed into the restaurant and sat down at a booth.

Andy sat next to Matthew and I sat next to Lucy and we ordered our food and drink and the waitress took our menus and walked away.

Andy started talking to Matthew and Lucy smiled and rested her head on my shoulder and I smiled and kissed her head.

An hour later we left the restaurant and headed to the mall and hung out for a while then we left and headed home.

I got food before we headed home since I knew my mom wouldn't want to cook dinner.

A little while later my mom came home and we all ate dinner and hung out in the kitchen.

Andy left after we all finished eating dinner then I helped my mom clean up the kitchen.

After we finished cleaning up the kitchen we headed into our rooms and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.

Princess came into my room and cuddled against me and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy told me he was going hunting after he left my house for the night.

I fell asleep after I got comfortable in my bed next to my baby.