"WHERE ARE YOU, JAKE?" (ELENA'S POV)

Start from the beginning

Liam: Another point for you - He smiled at me - Honestly? Jasmine even caught my attention back then, but she's nothing like you - He sighed annoyed and rolled his eyes - I don't even want to remember this girl. When I was watching your interview with Danford, I thought I was going to throw up - He shivered with disgust.

Elena: Why? - I smirked - Because he loves me?

Liam: Danford's lies only assured me even more that you were just another bed's toy to him - He shrugged - And you should accept it.

Elena: I was his toy? - I raised my eyebrows and gasped - Haven't you seen his interview asking people for help and you didn't see what condition he was like when he put that rose on my coffin? Do you have any vision problems or something?

Liam: Honestly? I feel sorry for him - He smirked again - I'd better kill myself before I start the next part of my plan.

Elena: People will never believe you that Jake killed me, Liam - I mumbled furiously again - Yes, I know that's why you used the same equipment and wrote with me in a similar way.

Liam: Another point goes to Gryffindor, my love - He touched my cheek again - You're so incredibly intelligent, Elena.

Elena: Don't touch me - I looked away.

Liam: Oh, come on - He took another chair and sat down right in front of me - I won't believe you didn't miss me, my love.

Elena: I'm not your love, Liam - I looked at him furiously again - My only love is Jake Danford, whether you like it or not.

Liam: Aren't you scared of him anymore? - He smirked.

Elena: Of course it was another part of your sick plan! - I groaned annoyed - You wanted to kill Joe from the very beginning. You knew he was sick, so you didn't care. I didn't make a mistake Liam, I had this conversation with him on the right time. When you killed him in front of my eyes, you texted me that it wasn't the right time on purpose to confuse me. You killed him in front of me on purpose, to undermine my sanity in front of Jake again.

Liam: Honestly? I was sure Jake was smarter, really - He laughed - It was so easy to convince him that you weren't thinking healthy because... - He made a finger gesture with the quote - "A lot has happened in your life recently".

Elena: Maybe because he's not a madman and was worried about me? - I smirked sarcastically - Have you ever heard of that feeling?

Liam: Anyway - He continued - Of course I had to kill Joe in front of your eyes to let the others know you were insane and I did it - He smirked proudly - You were so close to tell Danford that I'm the kidnapper, but he didn't even let you get a word in edgewise.

Elena: Maybe because you faked your death? - I sighed annoyed - How on earth did you do it?

Liam: It was a piece of cake - He laughed - Have you ever played "Until down"?

Elena: No? - I looked at him questioningly.

Liam: There was a very similar death mock scene there so let's say that's not my original idea - He smirked again - There, the character who was responsible of all the tricks, built his new body to make everyone believe that he was dead. He built his body out of the guts of pigs and I did the same - He shrugged - I built a mock-up of my and your body, with pig guts, and covered it with the Liam Williams' and yours camouflage. All I had to do was fill this body with my blood so that the tests showed that it was me and you. That was the same body-camouflage what I have as Xavier or Carter. The skin, the "new face" mask... - He smirked - And of course everyone believed it, except you - He touched my chest with his finger and laughed - You can't even imagine how hard it was to trick you, really. I "killed myself" a few days before I killed Joe for two reasons...