🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA DAY 2 (ANTHONY'S PLAN)

Start from the beginning

Elena: Really? Would you really do it?

Max: Yes. I don't like quarrels either, Elena. Besides, I know how much both of them are important to you. I don't want you to suffer because of their argument.

Elena: Oh... - I was surprised - That's nice - I smiled.

Max: We'll do it together - He winked at me - So, see you next to the bar.

I nodded and Max entered Anthony's car and I entered Jake's. The others also entered some car and we were on our way to the bar. I looked at Jake and I saw he's still furious. He didn't even say a word to me.

Elena: How long will you be holding a grudge? - I smirked.

Of course he didn't even answer and look at me. All the time he was looking straight ahead at the road.

Elena: Oh, come on! - I laughed - Don't be so grumpy!

Jake: I hate you, McClain - He mumbled angrily.

Elena: I love you too, Jake - I laughed and kissed his cheek.

Jake: Oh, fuck off - He couldn't help but smile.

Elena: Just trust me, okay? - I sighed - I had to do it, Jake.

Jake: So... - He sighed - That's part of your fucking plan, huh?

Elena: I told you I would find Maria. Especially now, I'm even more determined, because he caught Jasmine. I will do everything in my power to save her, Jake. She's my best friend. I can't just leave her.

Jake: I know, I know... - He took a deep breath - I can only bear Gomez presence next to me for Jasmine. If having him next to us is going to help us find Jasmine, I can handle it... - He became angry again - Somehow.

Elena: Thank you, Jake.

Jake: But I won't allow him to provoke me, Elena - He said firmly - One foul play towards me and I won't hold back. Do you understand me?

Elena: Max will take care of it, don't worry. Anthony won't do anything stupid.

Jake: I just prefer to warn you. I won't allow myself to be treated like a fucking garbage. You can be mad at me, but if he does something stupid, I'll kick his ass. I swear.

Elena: Did he upset you so much for chasing you for several years? - I narrowed my eyes at him - A few weeks ago, you were able to talk to him in his office. Now, you're not even able to look at him. What changed your mind?

Jake: He... - He became furious again, but then he took a deep breath and calmed down - He's getting into our personal lives, Elena. He wants to take you away from me. I can't let this happen.

Elena: That's why you hate him so much? - I got even more confused - Aren't you exaggerating a bit? It doesn't make any sense.

Jake: I'm not going to continue this ridiculous conversation with you - He mocked me and turned on the radio - That's better - He sighed and smiled.

Elena: You're just impossible, Danford - I laughed and started nodding.

Jake: I can't hear you! - He volumed the radio up. All the time he was smiling.

I just laughed and we continued our way to the bar.

___________________________________

Anthony's POV

Anthony: She's the most annoying, stubborn and unbearable woman I have ever met - I mumbled angrily.

Max: Then why do you care about her so much, Anthony? - He laughed - Are you in love with her or something?