🇰🇪 KENYA DAY 3 PART 2 (THE WOMAN WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Anthony: I don't even want to hear about it. He's nothing more than a threat to her. I told you, Luka. I'll do everything in my power to take her from the DIC.

Luka: You won't do that, because you'll change your mind - I slight smiled.

Anthony: In your dreams, Luka - He laughed sarcastically.

Luka: Elena is the only thing that you two have in common, Anthony. Believe me or not, but she'll be that reason you'll unite. I still don't know what will have to happen to you two to start talking to each other, but I'm sure it will have to be something connected with Elena.

Anthony: I won't talk to him even for Elena. Besides, I have already told her the same.

Luka: We'll see - I sighed.

Finally, we reached the police station. I stopped the engine and I reached for my bag. It took me about 10 minutes to access the cameras, but finally downloaded all the files. I nodded to Anthony and we left the car.

In front of the police station there were a lot of bodyguards. Well... They didn't look very friendly, that's for sure. When we began to approach them, they immediately took a defensive position.

Anthony: Easy, men - He laughed - I'm one of you.

Bodyguard: Who are you? - He narrowed his eyes at Anthony.

Anthony: My name is Anthony Gomez - He showed them his FBI Chief Badge. They immediately turned pale and took a step back - Yes, I'm the FBI chief from the USA.

Bodyguard: What do you want here?

Anthony: I need to talk to your boss - He put his badge away.

Bodyguard: Are you armed? - He looked at him questioningly.

Anthony: Of course - He laughed - I'm the FBI chief, what did you think?

Bodyguard: Get your gun here - He nodded at some place - Technically, we shouldn't let you in here, but we don't want any trouble.

Anthony: How grumpy you are! - He groaned - Fine, but don't you dare to touch my toys during my absence! - He raised his finger and they laughed.

Anthony took off all his equipment, and I have to admit, he's really well armed. I'm even surprised how he has the strength to carry all this equipment with him all the time.

Bodyguard: Okay, you're really the chief - He laughed when Anthony put away the last gun.

Anthony: Duh!

Bodyguard: What about him? - He nodded at me.

Anthony: He's with me.

Bodyguard: Armed?

Anthony: Of course not, he's from the weaker team - He smirked and winked at me.

Bodyguard: Fine, you two can go - He nodded at the entrance.

Anthony: Thanks man - He smiled at him and we passed them by.

At this time our bodyguards couldn't go with us. To be honest, I was relieved. I couldn't stand their constant presence around me. I'm looking forward to flying to the Australia and get rid of them.

Anthony and finally I entered the police station and everyone turned pale when they saw Anthony. He just smirked and crossed his arms on his chest.

Anthony: Where's your boss?

Woman: What are you doing here, Gomez? - She narrowed her eyes at him - We deported all Americans. What do you want?

Anthony: I asked you, where's your boss - He said with his slow and firm voice - Is my question incomprehensible?