🇬🇷 GREECE (THE PAPPAS PART 1)

Start from the beginning

Jasmine: Why? - I laughed.

Luka: Well... - He started looking around - I... I didn't want to... Wake you up. Yes, definitely. If I called him, I would wake you up.

Jasmine: Really? - I smirked.

Luka: Mhm - He smiled and looked into my eyes again - I was thinking about taking you to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast, but it's pointless. Today we have to go to the Beach bar so we can eat something there.

Jasmine: Great. But, you know that if you keep holding me, I won't be able to change and we won't go anywhere, right? - I laughed again.

Luka: Yes, pretty logical deduction. 

Jasmine: So, let me go - I tried to got up, but of course he was still holding me - Oh, come on!

Luka: You're so funny when you get angry. Did you know that when you breath angrily, your nose moves like a rabbit's? It's so adorable.

Jasmine: Luka! - I released my hand from his grip and covered my nose.

Luka: Oh, you're so grouchy! - He narrowed his eyes and laughed - I told you it's adorable.

Jasmine: No, it's not - I was still hiding my nose - I hate my nose because of that. Everyone always paid attention to it and I have always been ashamed of it. When I joined DIC, I wanted to do plastic surgery, but I never had time.

Luka: Don't you even dare think about it - He smiled at me and took my hand off my nose - It's perfect.

Jasmine: So, I see that today I'm talking to the "Luka in a good mood" - I smirked.

Luka: Mhm, yes. I think so too. Unfortunately, we have to go - He sighed and let me go - I'll wait for you.

Finally, I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, changed, brushed my teeth and dried my hair. Also did I some light makeup. I think it took me 15 or 20 minutes. I left the bathroom and I saw that Luka was on the phone.

Luka: Mhm, I see - He was walking around the room and touching his chin - Yes, of course. Thanks for informing me. Yes, we're in Greece. I really hope everything will be fine. No, please don't tell her. It'll be... - He sighed - Too hard. Thank you. Okay, I'll contact you after that. Talk to you later - Then, he hung up, sighed and grabbed his forehead.

Jasmine: May I ask you what happened?

Luka: What? - He narrowed his eyes at me - Of course you can. It's... - He sat down - It was Dan.

Jasmine: Dan? - I looked at him questioningly - What did he want?

Luka: Yes, Dan. It's about Jessy.

Jasmine: Luka, what's going on? - I sat down next to him.

Luka: Jessy had felt terrible for the last few days. She wasn't even able to move from her bed. Since Elena and Jake left LA to look for Maria, she was worried as hell, but after this attack in Boston... - He sighed - Then she became very nervous when she saw the news in the media about the accident. Dan wasn't able to calm her down. Then, she felt incredible pain in her stomach. She was groaning in pain! Dan immediately took her to the hospital and it turned out that... - He looked at me with his worried eyes - Jessy has been pregnant for several weeks and almost had a miscarriage that day. They saved the baby in the last moment.

Jasmine: Jessy is... - I swallowed - Pregnant?

Luka: Yes. At first, I was so happy, but then I realised... She can't watch today Eric's interview, Jasmine. If Jessy find out about Liam and Elena... No, it's too dangerous for her and for the child.