🇺🇸HOSPITAL (SARAH'S EVIDENCES)

Start from the beginning

Luka: Didn't answer, yes I know - He sighed - She won't pick up the phone from you, Jake. Neither from Elena. She hasn't spoken to me since yesterday. All the time she's just texting someone.

Jake: Why? What happened? - I started getting nervous.

Luka: Listen Jake... Could you answer me a question?

Jake: What king of question is that? - I was annoyed - Of course.

Luka: Why did you call Hannah right after our departure?

I have to admit, I didn't expect that question.

Jake: I didn't call her, she called me. At that moment I took my phone and wanted to call Webster, but she called so I picked up. Why?

Luka: Why was she calling you?

Jake: Because she was worried? - I answered sarcastically - It's not just Hannah who called me. And when I was on the phone, why should I not answer? She was worried as hell.

Luka: Mhm - He mumbled.

Jake: First of all, why are you asking me that? Secondly, how do you know about this? Thirdly, what's wrong with that?

Luka: Because Jasmine had to call Hannah yesterday and she told her about it.

Jake: And?

Luka: Second question, did Hannah send you her medical records?

Jake: Okay, now you're really starting to annoy me. Get me Jasmine on the phone.

Luka: She won't talk to yo...

Jake: Give her this fucking phone.

Luka: As you wish - He sighed and I heard he moved away from the phone - Jasmine? Jake wants to talk to you. He's on the phone. Here.

Then, I just heard the sound of the disconnected call. Also, I saw this on my phone. What the fuck? I wanted to call him back, but he was faster.

Luka: See? I told you - He sighed.

Jake: What the fuck is going on, Luka? Are you there for one day and have already had an argument? Really?

Luka: You're as fucked up as me, Jake. So is Elena.

Jake: And what did Elena do? - I hissed angrily.

Luka: Did she tell you that she remembers how Duskwood looked like when she was a kid?

Jake: What are you talking about, McKing? You're really starting to piss me off.

Luka: So, now I can see you are able to understand Jasmine.

Jake: Just tell me what happened yesterday, you dumbass.

Luka: So, everything started in some bar in Athens. I asked Jasmine to call Hannah due to her illness, because I was working on gaining the access to the cameras system. Earlier, I had some conversation with her about Hannah, but it's doesn't matter right now. When Jasmine came back she was furious. She's pissed at you because she didn't know you were going to pay Hannah in advance for the exams...

Jake: But you knew, so what's the problem?

Luka: That's the problem Jake. The problem is that she didn't knew and you want to pay her in advance without seeing her exams results...