🇺🇸 USA#5 (FLIGHT TO BOSTON)

Start from the beginning

When I heard that I immediately got mad too. They really thought they would sneak into the room without a word of explanation? No fucking way. I got up and crossed my arms on my chest too.

Jasmine: Okay, okay - She laughed - I'm sorry.

Then, they carefully opened the door. They were holding hands and laughing so hard. Then, Luka turned on the light. When they saw us they took a step back.

Luka: Crap - He whispered to Jasmine - They caught us - and he laughed again.

Jake: Are you two out of your mind?! Where the hell have you been? - He was standing in front of them with his arms crossed on his chest - We have a departure in an hour! Where do you have your phones? We've been trying to call you for two hours!

Jasmine: Daddy is furious, Luka - She looked at him and laughed.

Jake: And you Jasmine? I thought you were more responsible! We have business here and we are in danger. All of us! We don't know where the kidnapper is. He could do something to you for God's sake.

Luka: I wouldn't let him touch him my sunshine - He laughed.

Jasmine: Shhh! - She laughed and hit his shoulder.

Jake turned to me confused and with his narrowed eyes. I was confused too.

Elena: You are completely wasted! - I shouted - Are you sick or something? We're about to be on the plane in an hour!

Luka: Damn, mommy is furious to - He looked at Jasmine and laughed again - She won't help us this time.

Jake: Wait a minute - He looked at Luka and narrowed his eyes.

Jake got closer to him and sniffed him. Then, looked at Luka and his eyes were even more furious.

Jake: Luka fucking McKing! - He shouted furious - You're stoned!

Elena: What?! - I shouted.

Jake: Come here and check it by yourself - He looked at me and nodded at Luka. All the time he was laughing with Jasmine.

I got closer to him and sniffed him too. Then, I approached Jasmine and sniffed her too. I thought I would kill them.

Elena: She's stoned too! They also smoked cigarettes. Are you out of your mind?! - I looked at Jasmine.

Jake: Do you know what are the consequences of mixing alcohol, cigarettes and drugs? How old are you? 16?!

Jasmine: Easy, daddy - She was laughing hard - Do you want something too?

Elena: Jasmine! - I was shocked and gasped - Language!

Luka: I don't think they want to have after-party with us, sunshine - He looked at Jasmine and laughed.

Jake: Elena and I have been sitting here for two hours and we were worried about you to death! And you what? You got wasted and took drugs! What's wrong with you two? I don't recognise you! Luka used to smoke, but you Jasmine? - He looked at her - I'm shocked right now.

Luka: Do you know how she snorts cocaine? - He narrowed his eyes at Jake and pointed at Jasmine - Even you can't do it like she does! - They burst out laughing again.

Elena: What? - I looked furious at Jake - Are you a junkie too? Unbelievable! Now she is just like you even more!

Jake: Don't change the subject - All the time he was looking at them.