MAKE A WISH

✍🏼 Author's note [February, 2023]:

Hello, everyone!

Just wanted to let you know this story is a continuation of the love story between two main characters - Elena and Jake.

Before you start reading it - I strongly encourage you to read the first part of my story - "Find him" (it's a short story). That's where the whole story started, and without reading it, you might feel a little lost. It's not necessary, but it can help you understand the plot and other threads.

[⚠️THIS STORY IS IN THE ORIGINAL VERSION (written and published daily between April-August 2022) AND STILL CONTAINS MANY AWKWARD/LINGUISTICS ERRORS/MY OLD STYLE OF GRAPHICS.]

Actually, I'm in the process of correcting the story, but I didn't want to unpublish it, so I hope these errors won't discourage you from reading the story ❤️🤞🏻

I've improved my English over the time, and the more episodes I wrote, the better English/better graphics there are, I promise :) (I've already corrected a few of the first episodes, and there, you can see how my current style (that I'm using in "Remember Me") looks like. That's the quality I'm aiming to achieve for the entire "Fall For You Again" look, but it will take me a while. So please, keep it in mind while you read these uncorrected ones).

So... That's all from me. Thank you for choosing my book and your support!

Enjoy your reading! ❤️
xoxo_asgv

Elena's POV (Some time later in the USA, Jake's car, LA)

After spending 30 minutes packing my things, I got into Jake's car, and we headed towards the DIC headquarters. Jake focused on driving and the road, while I was absorbed in writing an email on my phone what, of course, he couldn't ignore...

Jake: What are you doing? - He stopped at a red light and discreetly glanced at me while still looking ahead.

Elena: Mr. Danford, do you always stick your nosy nose into your employees' personal affairs? - I smiled sympathetically.

Jake: It's a habit of mine, but only when it comes to the most interesting ones, Miss McClain - He winked at me.

His gaze directed at me and the sound of his deep voice were enough to make me feel like an infatuated teenager and blush uncontrollably...

Elena: Well... - I continued, pretending to be in control of the situation - I need to send my resignation to the motel owner.

Jake: So, you worked at a motel, right? - He looked ahead again and continued driving when the light turned green.

Elena: Yes, I worked there with Lilly - I nodded and sent the email - I assume you've heard more or less about her... - I continued his game.

Jake: Actually... Recently, I found out she's my half-sister. Unbelievable, isn't it? - Evil smirk appeared on his face again.

Elena: Really? - I feigned shock and placed my hand on my chest, playing along - So, Hannah is also your half-sister?

Jake: Yes - He nodded - That's why I decided to take care of her case.

Elena: Wow, the world is small... - I kept nodding, blocking my phone - I hope you'll get along without any problem.

Jake: Since you already know something about me, now it's my turn - He stopped at another red light and turned his head towards me.