One Shots

By stylesxkissable

One shots ~ 5 Seconds of summer More

5 Seconds Of Summer
Michael
Ashton
Calum
Luke
Calum
Ashton
Luke
I love you (Luke)
Luke
Michael
Bad Boy (Calum)
Ashton
Ashton & Calum
In love with you (Luke)
Luke
Ashton
I dont love you (Calum)
Ashton
Voodoo Doll (Michael)
Merry Christmas
Michael
Calum
Luke
Calum
Luke
Luke
Ashton
Michael
Luke
Calum
Luke & Michael
Calum
Ashton
5 Seconds Of Summer
Luke
Ashton
Calum
Luke
Michael
Luke
Ashton
Ashton
Ashton
Luke
Luke
Luke
Luke
Luke
Ashton
Luke
Michael
Luke
Ashton
Luke
Ashton
Ashton
Tweet
Michael
Ashton
Ashton
Luke
Luke
Ashton
Luke
Michael
Calum
Michael
Ashton.
Luke
Luke
Calum
Michael
Calum
Michael
Luke
Michael
Michael & Luke
Luke
Him
Michael
Michael
Ashton
Luke
Luke
Luke
Calum
Michael
Luke
Michael
Ashton
A/N
Michael
Luke
Mcichael
Ashton
5SOS
SORRY
Michael
Luke
Michael
Luke
Luke
Ashton
Michael
Michael
Ashton
Michael
Michael
Ashton
Michael
Luke
Calum
Luke
Luke
Luke
WHO WANTS AN IMAGINE?
Calum
Ashton
Luke
Calum
Luke
Calum
Luke
Ashton
Ashton
Ashton
Ashton
Luke
Calum
Ashton
Michael
Calum
Blind (part 1)

Ashton

348 6 1
By stylesxkissable

"You touch me he dies." The man growled. You'd just gotten home to see your boyfriend, Ashton being pinned against the wall. 

"Y/N, just get out." Ashton whispered, reviving a sharp punch in the stomach.

"You'll kill him anyway." You breathed and the man shrugged. 

"Depends." He shrugged. 

You back out the room and grabbed your phone. "Luke, Calum, Michael!" You whispered into your phone. 

"Y/N?" You heard Luke whisper back. "Where's Ashton?"

"Just please, come here."

A few minutes later, Luke tuned up up on the door step. "What's-"

"Shut up!" You hissed and yanked him inside. You peaked through the key hole and winced when ash was punched. Luke peered through and his eyes widened. "What happened?"

"He killed their gang member because they tried to kill me..."

The man threw the door open and his eyes fixed on Luke. He growled and pulled Luke inside. 

"Don't hurt him too!" You shouted but it was too late. He was hit in the stomach and pushed next to Ashton on the floor. 

"You see Irwin. Your friends hurt too. Your other friends are next. Them your family. Them your girlfriend-" the man was cut off by a loud bang. You shot him. You froze and blinked, staring at the gun in your trembling hands. Both the boys stared. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
353K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
252K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
981K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...