Calum

You and Cal are cuddling on the couch, and watching a movie of your choice. Because you love cheesy romantic movies, you picked ''Ps. I love you''. You've been dating for 4 months, but you still haven't said the 'famous three words'. He wraps his arms around your waist, and you smile. You have seen the movie almost too many times, so when there came a romantic scene, you shut your eyes and just enjoy your time with Calum.
- (Y/N)? he says quietly.
You decide to act like you're sleeping. Cal sighs.
- And of course you're sleeping.. Okay, I'm going to say this even though I know you can't hear me. (Y/N), you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I know we've only been dating for 4 months, but I've had a huge crush on you ever since like 6th grade. I remember all the times when you ignored me, and when I tried to talk to you, you didn't even care, he explains.
- I didn't give up, that's how much I wanted you to be mine. And the day when you finally said you'd be my girlfriend, my whole life brightened up. Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your adorable laugh, everything about you is so perfect. I honestly can't believe I got you. You're so kind and always look the positive side on things. You make me so happy, and that's why.. that's why i love you so much, he ended his speech.
You notice a little tear on your cheek, so you wipe it away and turn around. His face was priceless. You just smile widely and look at him in the eyes.
- Oh my God, you didn't hear that, right? he asks and blushes a little bit.
- I heard everything, you giggle.
- Well.. do you love me too? he smirks.
- More than anything, you answer and he smiles.
Calum pulls you closer by your waist and crashes his lips against yours. You kiss him back and his hands roam all over your body. You grinned against his lips and he chuckled. You really felt happier than ever.