The Gangsta of Hotland~4

Sometime after Frisk came into the Underground itself and had made their way through, they had arrived in Hotland and confronted Mettaotn himself along the way. After their first meeting, the two engaged in several small battles with Frisk coming out on top every time. Finally, the battle of MTT mansion occurred between the two and Mettaton was getting ready just as you burst into his office space and confronted him over this. You two argued over his choice to face off against the human, you being worried that the human could hurt Metta as the human had managed to get through the whole Underground itself without being stopped for long, let alone killed. Knowing you couldn't stop him you asked that you could at least watch the battle take place from afar and he agreed.

You followed Mettaton to the front of his mansion, just on time as the child entered, holding a stick in their hand and with Undyne, Sans, Toriel, Papyrus, and Gaster standing by their side. This caught Mettaton off guard as he never thought he'd see the other mob bosses here. Seeing this, he asked them why. "Why are you all here? And with THEM?" Mettaton clutched his weapon tightly, his servants and other staff soon joining him at the ready to fight.

Sans steps forward along with Toriel, the two in front of the child and ready to fight. "simple... to end this and stops the fighting I the underground. it's gone off for too long." Sans said while he glared at Mettaton. Mettaton growled back but eventually decided to lay down his arms along with everyone else and decided to listen.

You watched this quietly on the sidelines and out of view of everyone with BP in front of you, keeping you safe. All of them, along with Mettaton went to his office and began a long conversation or discussion about what would come next. You meanwhile stayed outside and listened in on the conversation. Eventually, Mettaton agreed to give up some of his power and influence. His mob bosses under him would be either taken into prison or forced to give up their position.

Soon, Mettaton came out of his office in a swollen mood. Yes, he got to keep much of his staff, mansion, and power over Hotlnd but he had to be under the rule over the dreemurs and Frisk. It clearly angered him but he was outnumbered and had no real choice unless he wanted to be killed or kicked out of his position.

Soon you found yourself with him in his bedroom and specifically, his king-sized bed. Mettaton was laying down now, on his back with one arm covering his eye and the other laying beside him on the bed. You meanwhile watched him quietly while sitting at the end of the bed, your legs hanging off just at the edge. Finally, after a few moments of silence, Mettaton moved his arm away and wrapped them around you, pulling you close.

To this it surprised you, causing you to blush but smile slightly as you cuddled into his form with Mettaton returning the smile himself. "What's with the hug Metta?" Mettaton giggled then placed a kiss on your cheek before nuzzling you once again. "Because I wanted to and I want to feel some happiness right now since I'm losing some of my power~" You just let out a sigh and shook your head before turning around and embracing him, after which you placed a soft kiss on his lips which caught him off guard. "Love you Mettaton~" "I love you too, dalring~"