"My First Kiss"

You' ed never could have imagined who you would go on a date, and for that date to be a celebrity! It truly was an unexpected turn of events. 

3rd Person View

The (human/monster) sat across the table from their date, fiddling with the table cloth which could hardly be seen since the (human/monster) fiddled with it out of view. "(Y/N)?" The (human/monster) paused, freezing up and turned to look at their crush. Mettaton had a worried look on their faces.

Mettaton: "Darling, are you alright?" (Y/N) paused, a small bead of sweat running down their faces.

(Y/N): "I-I'm fine!" They tried to remain calm, not wanting to embarrass themselves or their date. But it was hard to when they were in a Fancy... ok not really Fancy restaurant and were with a celebrity. 

Mettaton simply gave a sympathetic smile and reached a handout, on top of (Y/N)'s. Mettaton: "It's alright (Y/N), rest easy..." Mettaton felt a little bad, this was their 2nd date. the first spent near Mt.Ebbot, having a picnic. Well, I guess that was too much of a big step for (Y/N) to take.  

For Mettaton, (Y/N) was the perfect choice for a relationship, the complete opposite of the star. For Mettaton, (Y/N) was quiet, collective, not to mention very supportive of MTT decisions. 

Now, it seemed he's sweetheart was of the need for some comfort. Without another word, MTT stood up from his side of the booth and made his way over to (Y/N)'s, the (human/monsters) eye's widening as they watch the star. Mettaton then sat down again and slide over to (Y/N), grabbing their waist and pulling them close.

(Y/N) froze up, but soon after relaxed their muscles. 

Mettaton: "Shush, it's ok (Y/N). Sorry for taking you out in public like this." Whispering in (Y/N)'s ear. (Y/N) relaxed, the concerns of messing up and embarrassing themselves or MTT quickly disappeared as they snuggled into Mettaton's embrace. Hearing the sounds of whirring fans and the kind things MTT was saying, not to mention the warmth coming from Mettaton.

(Y/N): "Thank you Mettaton, s-sorry for being such a bur-" Before the (Human/Monster) could finish their sentence, MTT cut them off with a tender kiss. It was breath but sent electricity flying from (Y/N). They instantly relaxed and wrapped their arms around the Star, closing their eye's enjoying the moment.

Mettaton pulls back, giving the (Human/Monster) a toothy grin. Mettaton: "You are not, and never have been a burden Darling. And I' sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. Please forgive me..." He asked the (Human/Monster) turned to face him, seeing the sorrow and guilt in his eyes.

(Y/N): "It's fine Metta." Mettaton shook his head in disagreement. Mettaton: "No, it's not. There must be a wat to repay you." (Y/N) paused. They turned away and began to think of what MTT could do to make it up to them. Of course, they didn't want him too but they know the star would insist. They an Idea popped into their head.

Turning to face MTT, they suddenly positioned themselves in MTT lap, staring into MTT's pink eyes, quickly getting lost in them. Without another word, they connected their lips roughly against Mettatons.  MTT froze up briefly before relaxing and placing his hands on the (Human/Monsters) waist. The kiss seems to last forever until (Y/N) pulled away,  blushing a tint of red and smirking to themselves, MTT in a similar position, the two stared at one another and smiled.

(Y/N): "Now you're forgiven..." They smiled. MTT following suit. Mettaton: "I'm thankful sweetheart." The two remained for a while longer, cuddling close to each other until their food came (Which the reason why it didn't come sooner was due to the waiter a chief not wanting to interrupt the moment.) 

(Y/N): "Hey, Metta...?" Mettaton paused and turned to the (Human/Monster) Mettaton: "Yes Darling?" (Y/N) blushing slightly and looking away before looking back. (Y/N): "That was... my first kiss..." Mettaton paused, their first date he remembered, ended with him kissing the (human/monster) on the cheek after dropping them off at their house. Mettaton smirked.

Mettaton: "Was it at least a good kiss?"

(Y/N): "Yea..."