"I will always protect you... my star."

(Warnings ahead for the story. Includes a case of kidnapping, threatening, and Violence.)

You were nervous, to say the least, sweat continued to come down your face as you silently prayed to be rescued, hoping someone had received the last message you sent out before you had been taken by the "Anti-Monster Cult". You sat alone by yourself, in are dark room, praying that someone will save you. It was dark quiet. Suddenly, the door to the small room (Which was usually locked) opened to reveal a tall man wearing black, with light pouring into the room. The man stood there for a moment before approaching you from the doorway, he appeared to be holding something in his hand... a gun. 

You try backing away but before you could, he grabbed your hair and pointed the gun at you. You squirmed and tried desperately to escape, only to have the barrel of the gun press against you. You felt like you were going to cry now, you were so scared... The man began to speak.

"Tell us, where is the monster ambassador?"

You remembered the secret 'hide-out' Frisk was allowed to use by the government in order to hide from these people, you know it and we're trusted enough not to reveal it. Not even now...

"I-I don't know..."

You cringed as your hair was squeed tightly and the barrel pressed harder against you. You were praying for rescue.

"STOP LYING!!! You know where it is! We know you know the location, we just need to know where it is!!!"

"I w-won't tell you..."

The man proceeded to take his gun and smack you with it, sending you crashing onto the floor. Your cheek hurt and you could feel the blood dripping from your head...

"No matter, we'll find them and deal with them accordingly. As for you..."

He takes aim at you, as tears begin slowly falling from your eyes. Not like this, you didn't want to die. You closed your eyes, hoping that it would all be over. You heard the gun get cocked and ready to fire.

.

.

.

Suddenly, the man screams in pain as he sent crashing into the wall opposite of the door. Your eyes shot open as you looked up, turning to face the door. Your eyes were wide open and your face felt a little hot from what you were seeing.

Mettaton stood there, hair spiked with a white glowing eye. Two bright pink wings flash at his sides, arm cannon primed and ready. You tried to stand up but ended up falling over, your legs hurt after spending soo much time chained to the floor. Mettaton Neo saw this and quickly rushed over to you and without hesitation and blasted the chain apart. You were then picked up bridal style off the floor. Mettaton turned to face the guy only to see he was standing up, gun aimed right at you two. He fires.

Mettaton turns away and he took the blow... ...his health barley went down... You remembered Mettaton Neo's defenses, which had been given an upgrade as requested by Mettaton. 

Mettaton turned around, aimed his arm cannon and blasted the man away. The man was just barely alive.

Mettaton turned away and looked you in the eyes.

"Are you alright, Darling?"

You meekly nod, your head was aching and blood slowly crawled down your face. Mettaton nodded and dashed out of the room. Mettaton held you close as he moved. As you looked around, the rooms following were full of bullet holes and men and women lying on the floor with Anti-Monster propaganda lying across the floor, doorways were smashed into, you guessed by Mettaton.

Eventually, you arrived at the entryway were you saw Sans, Undyne, Papyrus, Asgore, and Toriel standing there along with many police and military alike, armed and ready. When they saw you and Mettaton approaching, Asgore and Toriel were the first to rush over to you.

"MY CHILD!!!" 

Toriel and Asgore were close to tears, Mettaton held you there for Toriel and Asgore to reach you. Toriel rubbed your cheek, pulling out a cloth to try and clean your face while Asgore signaled for an ambulance to arrive. Soon enough, after much time spent finding and arresting the remaining Anti-Monster Cult members still alive. Eventually, an ambulance arrives and paramedics quickly pull out a stretcher and Mettaton places you on it. As your being wheeled over to the ambulance, Asgore, Toriel, and Mettaton follow you in.  

(TimeSkip)

You were asleep by the time you reached the hospital, as the Doctors gave you painkillers which caused you to fall asleep. When you awoke you were inside being taken to be checked up and have your head wounds healed. It took some time but eventually, the doctors agreed that you were alright, only a head injury and some malnourished because of your kidnapper's not feeding you. Thankfully, you would be alright.

As you sat on your hospital bed, Toriel was seating across from you reading a book. Asgore was drinking some tea that the hospital provided, commenting that it wasn't that sweet as his tea. You just giggled in response. Sans and Undyne had come by early to check in with Toriel and Asgore, apparently, most of the Anti-Monster cult had been either killed or arrested that day, Destroying the movement before it could truly rise. They were also told by Toriel and Asgore to watch Frisk, Chara, and Aerial while they waited for you to recover, both Undyne and Sans agreed, which you and Toriel and Asgore and good evening and take care, and left.

Only a few minutes passed until Mettaton returned, in his Ex form after spending time to recharge. Mettaton entered the room with his standard, award-winning smile. He greeted Toriel and Asgore, then turned to face you. Sitting at the end of the hospital bed, Mettaton turned to face you.

"How are you, Darling?"

You looked down briefly, then you turned back to look at him. 

"Yea, I-I'm fine..."

In reality, you weren't... That was the closest you spent to death in your entire life so far. The moment was still in your mind and came up again once you entered the hospital. Your mind continued to think of the image of the cold steel, being pressed against your (Skin, feathers, etc.). It was terrifying. Before you realized it, Mettaton wrapped his metal arms around you, holding you close. 

"Shhhh, it's alright. Your safe."

You were confused for a moment until you felt your tears sliding down your face, you had been so terrified, you had begun crying. You wrapped your arms around MTT. Toriel and Asgore soon joined in and you continued to sob for a few moments. Finally, after a while, you fell asleep in MTT arms. He along with MTT fixed the bed for you to lay down. Asgore moved the pillows in place and then stepped away. Mettaton laid you down, head resting on a pillow, while Toriel stood aside watching. 

Brushing his hand throw your hair for a few moments until he finally stopped, leaned down and kissed your forehead. 

"I will always protect you... my star."