Under the Moonlight Final

🐉 𝔹𝕪 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝- 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 🐉

Mettaton (Ex) x Werewolf! Reader (Part 3)
"my Curse"

A while later, after managing to sneak by the police officer's, which alone was a challenge in a half, you were on your way back to his house. Arriving under the if dawn, Mettaton managed to help lead you inside. Once out of sight, you felt your legs and arms buckle as you struggled to keep balance. Mettaton quickly noticed and had you in his warm grasp as he carried you inside and towards his bed. Once there, he laid you down before rushing into the kitchen to gather a dish of hot water, a hand towel.

Moments later, the star was sitting beside his bed, where you now rested as he dipped the towel in, before wiping your forehead. Sweat and warm water dripped down the sides of your face and head, as you groaned in discomfort and pain.

A while later, you were now fully awake but still felt so dull. So weak.

Just as you had sat up, a voice ended the silence you were met. "Darling? Are you alright?" You're (color) Eye's met those of Metta's, then looked towards your lap while holding the blanket. You felt a gloved hand wrapped around your hand to comfort you, trying to help. Mettaton took a brief moment then spoke up again. "Darling, why-"

You interrupted him, tears forming in your gazes which caused Metta to stay quiet. "What's... What you saw... It's a curse, metta... A terrible curse. One that... one that only hurts me. Me and those I care for."

Mettaton stayed silent, not saying a word and allowing you to finally find your words before beginning to speak. "I-I got this curse from my father... H-He along with some of my ancestors had this curse, after trying to use magic... I-It went wrong. My family has kept this secret for years, and rarely has it ever ended well."

He remained quiet, then spoke up. "What... What bad things, (Name)?"

You kept silent before continuing. "M-My great grandfather... the one before my father, t-turned and ended up killing his wife in an accident..."

Mettaton eyes grew, and their jaw hangs open.

"He never told her h-he was a werewolf, until it became a full moon. That night, much like before, my great grandfather avoided being discovered by leaving during the full moon to shift a safe distance away from everyone.

Unfortunately, his wife assumed he was... cheating, and went to look for him. She found him that night... He then attacked her, not realizing who it was until he had already sunk his teeth into her neck and left her dead.

...

My grandfather was left alone, his mother and father have gone while he was forced to live with his uncle. My father... he has this curse, but it hasn't had as much of an effect on him.

He doesn't know why, but his soul and magic may be keeping him. Likely because the curse was still in its early stages and wasn't fully formed."

Mettaton stayed quiet for a moment, then he gently wrapped arms around you which made you quickly return the hug. For a while, the two remained to hold one another before separating again.

"B-Being a wolf... it hurts. Transforming... It's like feeling y-your body change against its will. It is changing your will. M-My body... It burns... My legs, sting, and my legs feel like jelly. I-I feel as if I will pass out... Blood. Blood drips from my nose.

It's..." Mettaotn interrupted you.

"It's fine darling, you don't have to continue. Please. It's fine. I'll help you, I promise."

(TimeSkip)

A while later, a Friday night of the full moon had finally come at last and this caused you to worry. You were staying in Mettaton's home, locked inside to wait out and hope that your wolf wouldn't cause any trouble. Mettaton excused your "disappearance" as you simply wanting to have a sleepover with the star for a night. Thankfully, no one suspected a thing.

A while passed of you just laying in Mettaton's room, on his bed to be exact. You were asleep or rather trying to sleep as you awaited Mettaton's return.

Mettaton, meanwhile, was completing his performances at last. And it was a huge hit and saw great success. Now, Mettaton was soon on his way back, but his eyes quickly looked towards the star-lit sky and realized the moon was soon to appear. Mettaton was soon speeding back, though was safe as to not get into an accident.

A while later, he just got home into he heard growls coming from upstairs.

"Oh no..."

(Short While later)

Mettaton soon entered his room, and saw you on the floor lots of his bed, groaning. Your body was slumped down, laying uncomfortable on the floor with a few twitches, which showed you were still alive. Watching this go on, he grabbed one of your hands which caused you to jump. He then looked towards you and watched as he held your hand. With this assurance, and help from your best friend, and secret crush... You felt your body shift.

This time, it was neither painful nor as long. Instead, it was rather comfortable, your body shifting smoothly with little to no pain. Finally, Mettaton watched you transform into your wolf before giving a proud howl up towards the sky and moon.

He watched in silence, grinning and feeling proud for how well you handled your shift alone. He later then reached for you and rubbed the back of one of your ears, this causing you to relax and your tail to wag happily. Purring, you closed your eyes and cuddled up to metta as he took a seat on the floor, and returned the favor by embracing you.

You two stayed that way, enjoying one another's warmth and simply allow the peaceful night to move along with little to no care in the world.

The End

Written 🐉 𝔹𝕪 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝- 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 🐉

Idea by Cutecat539