Mettaton X Reader "30s Swinger!" Chapter 1

You made your way through the streets, alone, feeling the droplets fall from the sky above with no clear cloud cover-up and no stars in sight. The buildings to your left and right had lights blaring and the sounds of cars, buses, and taxes racing past, dropping off and picking up folks from all over. 

Monster's passed you, some wearing heavy coats, other jackets, carrying umbrellas. You were currently on your way to your workplace, the boss had asked you to come over for the evening and you did so, even if it was late, you needed the job. It paid well and allowed you to live a pretty decent life, not amazing but it was better than nothing. 

Anyway, you finally arrived and removed your hat, shaking it off to remove some of the water on it. You then placed it on the hat rack close to the entrance, then hang up your jacket also. Turning back, you made your way to the front desk where one of your friends, Burgerpants was sitting at the front desk, looking bord as ever while smoking a Cuban cigar. You smiled as you walked up to greet him.

(You): " Hey BP, how are you?"

(BP): (looks up) "I'm doing alright... just tired and... annoyed."

Burgerpants sighs and removes the cigar only to face plant on the desk, letting out a loud groan. 

(You): "Cheer up! You'll get your chance to perform tomorrow, wasn't that what you wanted?"

(BP): "Yea, but still... I'll have to deal with glamour a**-"

You two were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat and you two quickly turned to see non-other then Mettaton himself looking at you to with a rather devious grin on his face. Mettaton looked at Burgerpants first, then at you, then back at BP who was frozen on the spot. Mettaton reached over and snatched the cigar from his hand, holding close to his face, turning to on its side in his hand, examining it.

He then takes the moment to stick the lit end on the counter and throw the now non-lit cigar into the nearby trash can. He then turns back to Burgerpants.

(Mettaton): "So~ What was that you said about me~?"

BP instantly swallowed hard and took a moment to think up an answer, this gave Mettaton the time to close the distance between them and he got close to him, sitting than laying down on the counter. He rested his head in his hands, looking BP right in the eyes.

(Mettaton): "Well Darling~? I want to know~"
(Burgerpants): "U-uh, nothing! Nothing at all sir!"

Mettaton didn't seem convinced and approached BP, grabbing his chin rather aggressively and pulling him closer to Mettaton's face. Mettaton's voice took a deeper tone.

(Mettaton): "Burgerpants, tell me now or I will personally throw you out without hesitation."

BP swallowed hard again and then spoke in a low voice, you could barely hear and honestly felt scared for Burgerpants.

(Burgerpants): "I-I um, said 'Yea, but still... I have to deal with (Swallows hard) glamour a**..."

It was so quiet, it would take a knife to cut the tension. Finally, after a few moments, Mettaton laughed, straight up laughed for a few moments. Tears forming in his eyes as you and BP stared at him in disbelief until finally, he calmed down and responded. 

(Mettaton): "Oh BP, (Mettaton suddenly grabs Burgerpants shirt's color and pulls him close) when will you ever learn, to Not. Insult. Your. Boss!"

BP shrank and was now trying to control his short breaths as he shook in place. Mettaton took another moment to continue glaring at him before letting him go. BP then slide against the wall behind him, right onto the floor, holding his chest.

Mettaton then turned and looked to you now, he repositioned himself. He was still lying on the counter, but now his whole body could be seen by you. He's legs and pink boots on full display, leading to he's gorgeous thighs and hips, to where his heart as if he wasn't wearing a purple vest, covered by a jet black jacket. 

He allowed his hair to slide off a bit and partially expose his other eye. Mettaton smirks at you then finally speak.

(Mettaton): "As for you~ We're you also secretly insulting me behind my back.~?"

Mettaton batted his eyelashes at you, causing you to feel a little hotter than normal but quickly calm before responding. 

(You): "n-no sir, not at all. I was checking in on Burgerpants, he seemed a little down."

(Mettaton): (hums) "Well Darling, he's always like that, surprised he still is since I'm allowing him to partake in my show."

You simply nodded and everything became silent. Mettaton remained in his stance, then turning to face Mettaton's body since he was pretty much still. You looked at his body closely, his curves, hot legs and nice pink boots. Your gazes moved up to his waist also, well crafted.

You overall felt your heartbeat increase a little, not to mention you felt your face heat up. 'Gosh, he was... flawless. Perfect. You wouldn't mind going out with tha-'

(Mettaton): "Like what you see Darling~?"

You blush, realizing your mistake. Your face had turned a little red while you were still staring at his body and he quickly took notice. You try to stutter out a response.

(You): "N-no, yes! Wait-"

Mettaton broke into some laughter, before reorienting himself and sitting up on the counter and reached out to you, pulling you close to him, by your chin with a firm grasp. You were pulled right in between his legs.

(Mettaton): "Well Darling~? (Voice gets lower) Like what you see~?"

You couldn't help it. Your face felt hot, and you were nervously rubbing your hands together. You were shuddering a little. 

'Oh god... why?'

(You): (Managing to speak) "Uh, yes?"

Metta smirked and pulled you closer, legs caging you in with Mettaton holding you close with one arm around you, the other still on your face, rubbing your cheek. His eyes were locked on yours, pink meeting your (Color of Choice) one's. Finally, after a moment, Mettaton pulled your head over, turning to the side and exposing your ear, allowing him to talk to you quietly.

(Mettaton): "Meet me in my office after the show Darling, your performing tonight~"

He then released you, stood up and walked away, hips swaying with confidence and left. He left you behind and you couldn't help but ask yourself what happened. You noticed Burgerpants stand back up, dusting his clothes off before turning back to work with haste.

You then turned on your heel, remembering to leave with a simple 'bye' and left.