He's Psycho Love (Yandere Mettaton x Reader)

(Made from the idea of Author miss__multifandom)

(Author's note): "I apologize to those who have waited long for my Mettaton x reader stories to continue, it has been a long while. I feared that these stories would get little attention and so began to lose interest in writing them. After all, why try and write when no one is there to read? But now, I think I will continue. The end goal is to reach at least 100 stories in this book, and I wish to continue it. Now, let the story begin!)

Mettaton was seemingly perfect, I mean, who wouldn't think so? He could sing, he could dance. He was attractive, he was talented. He was a star~ A star with a wonderful cousin, and great fans~

But in truth... he never was perfect... no one really is...

And in Mettaton's case... his imperfections are more dangerous than one could even realize...

You could only hope to survive and be able to live for another sunrise...

~(Story Begins)~

Mettaton placed down the photo he had recently taken, his eyes overlooking the photo of you as he placed it in the picture frame he had saved for his room. Placing it in he hung it up next to his dresser and in front of his bed. Once it was in place he took a step back, placed his hands on his hip, and admired the new piece he added to his room.

And he could feel his soul begin to beat as he looked at your face closely, his grin faltering slightly as he remembered that he had one problem to deal with...

Turning around he walked alongside his bed and got down on his knees, and peeked under his bed as he saw his chainsaw resting there. Resting there and waiting to be used by him. Grabbing it, he pulled it out from under the bed and stood up to his full height. He looked at the blade, his reflection clear as he saw his own face, and watched as he grinned to himself.

Turning away he carried it out of his room and towards his back door, he would be spending a long night out.

~(TimeSkip)~

You walked through the quiet streets of your hometown, a pair of earbuds in your ear as you listened to your favorite tunes/songs while walking home. The side-walk was cleared of life, not a soul out and about except for a couple of monsters closing up shop nearby.

Looking up at the night sky, you took the time to admire the shiny stars above, their glow dimming before brightening once again. The full moon was easy to spot, the large moon appearing to shine bright in the night sky along with the stars.

You had stopped at this point and smiled while watching the display above you, but you didn't hear the familiar sound of clicking heels approaching from behind you, them clinking against the side-walk.

As you began walking once again, you're eyes caught on to the sight of the top of someone's shadow behind you. Taking a moment to consider this you shugged and simply decided to focus ahead. Afterall... You still had a spray and did train a little to defend yourself, so you were ready no matter what. At least, that was what you thought until you walked close by an Alleyway, only to have a pair of hands wrap around you. One around your mouth, the other around your waist and stomach.

You let out a muffled cry for help, only to feel pressed up against someone's stomach which felt cold against your bac. You shivered which only grew worse as you felt someone's warm breath against your own neck. Struggling to look back you eventually managed to see who it was that had you and were met with a creepy smile. White, purely white teeth that looked more like fangs that appeared to make up a smile. Not only that, but the eye you were able to see showed a single pupil that was pink and staring back at you. In one moment you were walking back home. The next?

You were trapped in an alleyway with a stranger who was kidnapping you. A moment later you felt your body become heavy, your eyes begin to close as you watched the stranger hold you close as your eyes began to close. Finally, they shut and you collapsed in the stranger's arms, falling into a deep, somber sleep.

~(To be Continued)~