Under the Moonlight

(by oriental-beast, idea from Cutecat539 )

Mettaton (Ex) x Werewolf! Reader (Part 2)

Mettaton had no idea how much time had passed, as he just stood there. His eyes were trained directly on you, looking over your new form as if trying to solve a difficult equation in his head. Time stood still, as several painful minutes passed when you suddenly sniffed, your nose flaring each time you did. Then your tail stopped wagging, followed by your ears perking up and standing straight on end.

Mettaton's eyes widen and he started walking back slowly, step by step he took, hoping to get a safe distance away as he watched you closely. You stood up, now on all fours on the bed, much like some sorta dog, and turned your gaze to him quickly. He froze, and so did you. A low rumble and sound of growling passed your lips as your eyes narrowed. They didn't look like your normal eyes either. It seemed that had transformed, your pupils color extending out and covered the rest of your eyes. Now they looked like black holes in your gaze, and this idea did not provide any comfort to the star who was standing across from you.

You then got into a stance, one for intimidation. And Mettaton? He was questioning how his life came to this moment, and if he was gonna survive. He gulped slowly, keeping his eyes on you as you continued to growl and glare back at him. Next thing he knew? You suddenly leaped off the bed and charged him, causing him to scream and turn to run. But before he could even get one foot on the door, you bit down on his left arm. Mettaton panicked and wheeled around, delivering a heavy punch to your face sending you flying back into the opposite side of the room, against the wall. The impact alone caused the whole room to shake it seemed and cracks to form where you made contact.

Taking the chance, Mettaton dashed out of the room as fast as his legs could take him and he found himself now in your living room. Once there, however, he heard a loud howl which sounded like a mix between a human and an animal! It freaked him out and he ran to the door. But before he could reach for it, you suddenly leaped out from the darkness and blocked his path after jumping from behind your ruined couch. Growling louder, and now baring sharp teeth which were more like sharp fangs of a vampire. They glistened on the little moonlight that was coming into the room through the slightly opened door, as saliva dripped from your mouth slowly.

Mettaton felt his fear return full force, all calm was gone and he felt his eyes start to water. 'Am I going to die by my love?' He thought quietly to himself. 'I didn't even get the chance to confess to (him/her)...'

You approached slowly, eyes trained on the star who continued to back up until he bumped into a wall. Jumping from the sudden contact, Mettaotn quickly spun around to see what he hit, only to hear you roar out before pouncing on Metta. Mettaton screamed and tried to run only to be slammed into the floor with so much force, he swore he heard the wooden below him crack. Standing over him, and pinning him down, was you. Your eyes were trained down at the star, breathing heavily from your pounce and the force you used to pin him down.

Finally, Mettaton gulped and closed his eyes, hoping it wouldn't be too painful what was to come. What felt like an eternity past though minutes really but they felt agonizing. Finally, he felt you lower your head to his neck, your hands, more like paws now, were planted on either side of his head. Slowly, you lowered your head to the crook of his neck and opened your mouth to reveal your sharp teeth. In a few painful seconds, his teeth were placed on his metal skin, causing Mettaotn to stiff so much, he swore he was menacing.

What's your jaws were in place, you slowly applied pressure when then punctured through, cutting in after some effort. Mettaton, by this point, was crying. Crying as his makeup become smeared and mascara ran down his face. He was scared, terrified. He was going to die, and by your hands. He only hoped he wouldn't suffer much longer. The next moment, he felt your teeth slowly pull back out and a faint purr he heard. He remained quiet though, feeling that it would come in any moment now.