𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕩 𝕊𝕙𝕪 (𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕) ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

🐉 𝐁𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 🐉

Idea from

Nervous wondering through the brutal and fallen Underground, you couldn't help but shiver as you searched about nervously caused you didn't wish to encounter yet another monster. Monsters of all kinds and types would wonder about, often glaring or sending you rude hand gestures which left you feeling alone and helpless. Eventually, you reached the rather dystopian world of Hotlands after being chased down by the mad former Captain of the Royal Guard, Undyne.

She had chased you across an old and broken wooden bridge that was barely holding on, and you had barely managed to escape. Eventually, though, you happened to come across a tall, grey and crumbling building that you discovered was a lab and later met the cruel and sadistic Dr. Alphys. Later, your conversation turned rather... violent.

"GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!" The mad doctor chased after you as you ran up a set of stairs, and hopped over a chair next to a small desk where several drawing plans rested. The panic and adrenaline that was pumping through your veins were what was getting you going, even after your chest and legs began to hurt. You glance back before looking ahead and ran down a set of stairs back to the first floor, before rushing into a separate room where the lights were off.

"ARGH!!! QUIT RUNNING!!!" Alphys shouted as she ran in after you, which only lead to you picking up the pace before finding yourself alone in an engineering-type space. All around were several parts, gadgets, tools, and all kinds of machinery lying around along with spots of oil and other dirty liquids on the floors. Not taking too long to take in your surroundings, you noticed a door for what seemed like a storage room and ran in before slamming the door shut. Moments later you heard the mad doctor wander around outside, muttering insults about you as she looked before eventually storming out and looking around.

'Sigh, jeez... that doctor has some SERIOUS anger issues... I think she and that fish girl would get along just nice." You thought before carefully peeking out the room, only to notice that indeed the doctor had already left. Feeling the relief hit you all over, you then pushed the door open and were about to step out when what sounded like metal on metal was heard. The sound caused you to tense and your body to freeze, silence followed but then became interrupted by more sounds of metal on metal than a voice, one which sounds smooth yet glitched badly as if from an old speaker on a 50s style radio. "W-Who are y-you?" It said which caused the hairs on your neck to stand up, and you to instantly turn around and jump back only to trip and fall on your but. Landing on it, you allowed out a loud curse before you got up from laying to just sitting on the floor. You were about to get up when you froze and your blood went cold, while your face pale. A pair of eyes, red ones with black pupils was now looking down at you from within the room.

You definitely couldn't tell thanks to the lights being off, but you swore you could see the rough outline of a tall man. A tall and robotic man? The tension in the air was thick, so thick as you just stared at this man. You didn't want to move as you thought it might trigger this... 'thing?' But what should you do? As if on cue, the figure tilted its 'head', you think? And it appeared curious as it examined you closely from head to toe. Then it reached out, the sound of something whirring like from a machine was heard and a hand appeared. Said hand had a glove, a red one which wrapped around the edge of the door before pushing it farther open.

Then another hand, this time a yellow gloved one, appeared and was placed on the doorway. A low rattle was heard followed by a low groan as if something was struggling to stand up. Then the figure did, and brought one foot out which caused you to first be surprised, then confused? 'Why is it wearing such tall... boots?' The leg had on a knee-high, red boot which appeared to be a platform. Then the figure took another step, and finally was out of the darkness, and you felt your heart begin to beat, while your cheeks warmed.