He's Pyscho Love 3

Yandere Mettaton x Reader

It felt like forever now but really had only been a mere week since the star had locked you away. Now, you were trapped under his "care" and could only wonder if you'd ever be found. But considering all that has happened? It's unlikely, so all you could do was play along with his sick game and hope luck would be on your side...

Right now, you were in your room, and doing nothing. Nothing but staring at the ceiling as time slowly ticked by. You had gone to the bathroom, but only after Mettaton came with you and decided to wait outside it while you did your business. Just to make sure you didn't try anything funny.

While you just laid there, and wondered, the star was back in his room and watching the news station.

New's Castor: "It has been at least a week since the disappearance of (Name) (Last Name), and no traces or clues have been discovered. Not even a witness who could reveal or who had witnessed what occurred here. Authorities have instead decided to expand their search to beyond the local town, and ask nearby towns and cities to aid in the search, as the search area grows."

Mettaton remained silent as the cries and begs from your parents came on, his eye remained glued as they spoke. Deep with that twisted, metallic heart of his, he felt something. Was it regret? Sorrow? Shame? He couldn't say, so choose not to say anything and instead just changed the channel. But the thoughts still lingered in his mind. Eventually who grew fed up, and decided to find something else ta do instead of watching TV. With that, he got up and made his way over to his room, where to switches rested on the wall. Both appeared like normal light switches, however only the first one actually was, the other was special. With one flick, he then heard a click and stepped over to his nightstand and pushed a button that appeared just behind it. With it pressed, a small hatch on the floor opened up.

The hatch revealed an interior and set of stairs that lead down towards a short hallway, one that leads directly to your room. He grinned to himself at well hidden it was, and so he made his way below. Once arriving, he reached the door and unlocked it, then placed the key back in his pocket. He pulled it open and stepped inside... You got startled and quickly sat up, and stared at him surprised by his sudden visit.

Mettaton crossed his arms and grinned as he walked over. "Hello, my love~ How are you this day~?" You didn't respond, instead rather glared at him before you turned and glared away at a wall instead. To this, Mettaton actually gave a slight pout before wandering on over and stood just in front of your bed.
You turned to him and shook your head.

"Don't you dare, I don't... I don't want to deal with you, alright?"

You're voice wavered, a sign of being nervous since you you didn't know what he might do. But he actually did nothing, didn't even react. Instead, he just stared on before he looked then turned his whole body away. "I'm sorry Darling... I Had to do this. One day, you'll understand."

After a moment to consider his words, you slowly shook your head before lowering it to look at the bed. "I'm sorry but, how can I? You kidnap me... Kept me away from my family...? What do you even want from me? What... What do you want to DO with ME!?"

"..."
"I want to love you... I want to keep you safe.... I don't want to lose you again... to that...." He went almost silent, and you couldn't hear his final words. 'To that child... to "them". And with that, he turned and began walking away. You suddenly found your voice and stood up though the cuffs held you back. YOu quickly called out. "WAIT!!!"

Mettaton stopped, then turned to look at you.

"C-Can I leave the room? Please... I won't leave just... I want to leave this room, at least for a few minutes." Your voice nearly broke, truly you were getting started to get tired of staying in that room. Mettaton remained quiet, then he wandered over to you and paused, then reached and removed the cuffs. Once freed you sat there before reaching for your own wrist and rubbed it gently, it feeling slight pain. But also, you felt relief. Relief at being freed.

Getting up you turned and gave Mettaton a thankful smile, which he returned with a small yet nd one of his own. He then turned and gestured for you to follow, before you two left the small room.

You, meanwhile, wondering what this could lead you...

Freedom? Or Permanent Imprisonment?

(Continues onto 4)