Mettaton x Reader "Joy Ride~!"

The star looked at the vehicle with much... interest? Or curiosity. He wasn't sure. All that he know was that this was another way humans got around on the surface and it was called a motorcycle, and from what he had seen, it was very fun to ride! Thank goodness then he could experiences it with his love, as they happened to have purchased one sometime before they meet Mettaton. However, becomes of his lack of experiences with any car, truck, or bike for that matter, it would be hard to get used to, let alone try out for the first time.

He stood there on the porch as he watched you ready the motorcycle to go, first getting your helmet and gloves and sitting them down on the stairs that lead up to your porch and taking the bike out of it's resting place in the nearby shed. Removing the covering and rolling it out onto the sidewalk. 

Finally, you allowed the motorcycle to rest for a moment and made your way back to the stairs to pick up your helmet and gloves. Looking back up at the star who was standing there, staring intently at your bike. Finally, you spoke up.

(C/N): "Hey! You ready to go?"

Mettaton looks down at you and smiles.

Mettaton: "Of course Darling! Ready to go!"

He walks confidently down the stairs and follows you to your bike. Upon reaching it, you hopped on, using your legs to keep it standing. You turned around to face Mettaton.

(C/N): "Hop on Mettaton!"

Mettaton nods and hops on, he wrapped his metal arms around your waist, getting close to you. You smiled at this and gave him a thumbs-up, he smiled back and winked at you. You started your bike up, twisting the handle and revving up the engine. Then, after a few moments of the engine running off you two went. 

Mettaton's grip on you tightened as he prayed not to fall off as you two sped down the street. As you two sped past a couple of cars passing down the road, Mettaton began looking around at the scenery that surrounded the road you two were on. At first, going through your mostly quiet town, then entering a nearby forest trail, the ride became a little bumpy but otherwise the same. 

Soon enough, you two entered a normal road that leads to more open fields, a path that you have taken before that went through farmland, some cornfields and such. You took a quick glance back at Mettaton and saw him staring at the large open fields, eyes wide in wonder.

The moment seemed perfect as the sun was just now coming up on the horizon, orange and red stretching across the skies above, hardly any cloud cover-up, if any. 

Mettaton's hair was flying into the wind, both sides of his face exposed. He's a rare white pupil can be seen. He looks back at you as you continue to look forward. He smiled at you and nuzzled his head on your shoulder, with you smiling in your helmet. 

Finally, after the sun had risen more and was now completely visible in the sky, with the sky turning a light shade of blue and the last of the stars disappearing, you two had come to a halt atop of a nearby hill. I allowed you two to observe your surroundings and could see the Moutain of MT. Ebbot from afar. 

Mettaton was mostly silent as he continued to look off into the distance, with you watching him while you lean on your motorcycle, resting your hands on the seat of your bike while your helmet and gloves rested next to you. Mettaton paused after walking some distances away from you and return to you, wrapping an arm around your waist, you returned by wrapping an arm around him, and continued to watch the sunrise in the sky, with you putting on a pair of sunglasses. 
It was quiet, hardly anything could be heard, say for the few birds in the nearby trees that rested nearby that tweeted a bit and then took flight in a large horde of birds that flew overhead of you two.

Mettatonleaned down and pecked you on the cheek,

Mettaton: "Thank you for the Joy Ride~! It was a lot of fun~!"

You smiled and gave him a tender kiss in return.

(C/N): "Your welcome honey~"