He's Pyscho Love

Yandere Mettaton x Reader

Some time had gone by, time in which all you could see was darkness. Pure, endless darkness. That quickly changed, as you awoke and stared towards a normal-appearing sky, high above. Clouds were dotted around and slowly floating by. The sun was in the middle of the sky as well, shining over you're head. Taking a moment to simply admire the scenery that was around you. Did you wonder for a moment how you even got here? What was happening right now?

As if on cue, you heard the sound of grass and some leaves being stepped on which slowly approached you from behind. Jumping forward you quickly got onto your feet and turned to face whoever it was. And you saw him, the one responsible or at least you thought. Mettaton stood before you, in his Ex form. His hands were crossed behind his back and he had a peaceful and kind smile on his face. Though due to the situation, that smile was honestly a little concerning, now that you thought about it.

"Hello, my Darling~,"

He said with his usually smooth, tender voice. This caused you to faintly feel the heat rise up in you, but you quickly shrugged it off before stepping back and glared at him. "W-Who are!? What do you want!?!" You didn't know why you were even asking who he was, considering you have listened to his songs before. But right now, things had just gotten weird and you had no clue.

Mettaton simply laughed and shook his before he walked towards you, his long strides quickly matching your meek steps back. Quickly, he was close and grabbed you aggressively by your shoulders. He pulled you close and roughly held you to his metal chest, which was cold and made you shiver slightly while he held you.

"I want YOU~ Time to wake up~!"

You sprang up and were in a dead-cold sweat, panting as you stared ahead. You felt the soft fabric under you and looking down, you noticed you were on a bed, wrapped in a small blanket which was all in a small room. One the size of an apartment. Raising an eyebrow, you looked around questioningly and wondered what on earth happened.

As you tried reaching for your forehead to wipe the sweat away, you felt you're hand reach but suddenly stop. Then you realized it had something wrapped around the wrist, and it felt oddly soft? Looking down at your hand, you gasped as you saw you were cuffed to the bed, the cuff on your wrist having some soft leather or other material so it didn't scar your wrist.

Okay, now you were starting to feel the panic set in. And it was not helping or doing you any favors. As you tried to breathe and concentrate, you heard the only door to the room unlock and swing open. You jumped then cringe as the blinding light from outside the room hit you instantly. You brought your hand up to block it out, while whoever it was quickly closed the door behind them.

You saw the light go away and moved your hand, only to see the one responsible standing at the foot of your bed. He stood there, much like in your "dream," except that his arms were crossed over his chest and he stared at you with one single, and unblinking eye.

"M-Mettaton?"

You said through stutters, which only caused the star's grin to grow as he started climbing up on the bed, his knees and hands sinking into the soft fabric of the mattress and blankets as he got closer. You tried backing away, however, he instantly reached for and grabbed you by the leg. Next thing you knew? You were once again grabbed by him, this time by your leg, and reluctantly pulled towards him.

Once close, he held his body, on his knees and hands over your own, and leaned in close to your face.. You, expectantly, tried pulling your head back but what sounded like a low growl came from him and he bared his sharp teeth. Instantly you stopped and stared back in fear as his eyes bore into your own. A moment of silence, pure and painful silence followed as you both stared at one another. Then Mettaton's expression changed, he relaxed and gave a kind smile before placing one of his gloved hands on your face. Gently, he stroked it softly with a small smile.

"Now, you're safe my darling~ Only one last thing I must do before... -" He paused for dramatic effect, and what he said ext shook you to your very core. "We live forever, and ever~"

(Continuing in Part 3)