𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕩 𝕊𝕙𝕪 (𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕) ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 (2)

🐉 𝐁𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥-𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 🐉

Idea from

To say you were terrified would be the greatest understatement of the year, instead, you were so scared you had become glued to the spot you were originally standing from when it all begins. Your eyes were still on the two monsters, watching as each slashed, jumped, sidestepped, dodged, flipped and basically danced around the other as the duel went on. The blades of the chainsaw slashed hard against the red magic of the trident, this causing sparks to fly which were shot all over.

Then with one sudden kick, Mettafell was sent crashing into one of the tall pillars, slamming in so hard the structure buckled and cracked. Just as Mettafell got a grasp of what happened, he gasped before ducking as the three tips of the trident stabbed into the pillar right where his head had been a mere second ago. Asgore stood a foot or so away, fist of flame in hand which he instantly sent at Mettafell, who quickly rolled off to the side and was barely scorched by the flame, the spot he was once at being caught on fire. Asgore yanked his mighty trident and turned to face the star when he was met with the chainsaw itself which he quickly blocked with the trident. Now it was an intense strength matchup, the roaring of the chainsaw continued to rive up as it was pressed down hard on the hilt of the trident, slowly forcing Asgore back as he struggled to hold of Mettafell.

Then with one swift kick, Asgore grunted as he was stunned back, then met with one quick kick to the face. This caused him to lurch back, before sending one harsh glare at Mettafell before he coughed out some blood as he charged for him. Metta ducked the trident then slashed the saw blade across Asgore's armour, causing his HP to make a huge step-down. He then brought his fist up towards Asgore's chest, which was grabbed by Asgore's massive hand. Mettafell brought another hand which was also grabbed. The two began pushing the other, hardly moving as they tried forcing the other back.

Metta, using his other pair of hands, reached for his chainsaw and was just about to grab it when Asgore suddenly yanked Metta forward, sending him right off his feet before tossing him flying into another pillar far back at the end of the hall. Metta crashed straight into another pillar, his health now halfway, with the pillar itself crumbling to pieces and falling down. Dust quickly filled the end of the hall, and soon even Asgore disappeared. "METTAFELLL!!!" You ran forward, heading straight into the dust and rumble to where MEttafell was.

You felt the pieces of shattered stone and rumble under your feet, some poking through your shoes as you looked through the wreckage. Eventually, you came across a large pile of the pillar, where much of the pieces were in. You came to a halt and stared in horror at what you saw, you're eyes watering and becoming glossy as you stared at the rumble and one of Mettafell's hands which had been cut off. The wires, red, blue and yellow, hanged out the damaged end. What small chunks of his arm were there was dented in, while the glove itself was tore and scratched up, revealing his dented and scared hand under it.

You coughed and struggled to breathe as the dust still lingered, then you felt your legs give out and ended up on your hands and knees. The pain of your legs, from the dust and smoke, alongside the whole experience of the Underground, and what seemed to be Mettafell's end caused you to break down. Something cold began to roll down your cheeks, which you soon realized were tears. The tears didn't stop, they only came larger and larger amounts as you finally let a sob out.

Finally, you felt your body give out and you collapsed on the ground completely, small pieces of stone stabbing slightly into your skin but not piercing it. You cough harshly, struggling to move but eventually, you gave up. This became just too much.