Mettaton: "Dancing in the Moonlight~"

As evening finally came, the young maiden walked, or rather, 'wheeled into the seen. He pauses: 

"OOHH~ My Love, oh where, oh where, are you~?" 

He continues forward, hands pressed against his screen. His head remains low as he continues to stand on stage. After a moment, the main stage light grows brighter, keeping it aimed at the star as he continued to weep. 

"OOHH My Love~ When will we be together again~?" 

He stops and begins to 'cry', this moment seems to last longer then it actually does. Then, another stage light is switched on, revealing (Name), the (Human/Monster) standing their wearing prince attire. A rather fancy outfit that fits their form perfectly. A sword rest in its scabbard on their waist, hilt exposed. A pair of black boots seemed to shin from the light. 

"I-is that you my love~? Have you come to rescue me~?"

The star crosses his fingers, interlocking them and bringing them to his chest. He 'smiled' and rolled over to them. 

You raised your hand and reached for the Star. The star's hands and meet yours. You then begin your dialog.

"Oh my love~ I'm sorry for taking so long, the time has not been my ally~ I've struggled, fought, and trudged my way back here..." You get closer, faces inches apart.

"Here to rescue you and take you with me for our happily ever after~" 

You close the gap between you and the yellow screen, and give him a tender kiss. His screen flashes and now a red heart is displayed.

"OOHHH, my prince~! I will go with you, to the end of time, just so I can be with you~"

You to connect hands and walk calmly to the center of the garden. A small fountain continues to pour water calmly. Flowers adorn all over the walls all over. Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Red flowers adorn the bushes and trees surrounding. After stepping into the middle of the Garden. 

You connect your (right/left) hand, with the stars (left/right)  hand, you then wrap your other hand around the star's waist, bringing him closer. The stars began to slowly sway as calm, well-played music began to play. Time seems to slow as you slowly dance across the stage, petals from nearby tree's with beautiful flowers slowly falling off the trees. The stars dress raises after you allow him to spin on the spot. 

This continues, music playing, petals falling, and the lights following you two, and you two alone. After a few minutes or so dancing, you paused. Looking towards one another, backed away and bowed for one another. Standing to full height, you two turn, hands held close as you walk off stage towards the 'forests'.

"My love~"

"My Prince~"

As you gave the yellow screen a tender kiss and once more, a Red heart is displayed. You to turn and disappear into the forests, petals falling behind you two as you walked. 

(Author.) (Sorry for it being so short, I wanted to get another story out as soon as possible because... I fear that people who read my very well lose interest in my stories, silly I know, so I will take my time for the next one.)