Mettaton x Reader "Tickle tickle!"

"Where is he?" You muttered aloud, wondering where on earth Metta was since he wasn't answering your calls and hadn't been seen since he went back home for the day. Now it has been an hour or so since Metta said he would be back in a few minutes. Guess you have to see if he is alright. Walking up to his house, you knocked.... then knocked again... 'You got no response, you wonder why Mettaton isn't responding?'

Finally, you walk towards his windows and looked inside through them. Living room clear, dining room clear, kitchen clear, bedroom cl- 'hold on, what?' You rubbed your eyes, unable to believe what you were seeing. Mettaton was laying on his floor, struggling in vain to escape a yellow ribbon? He was on the floor wiggling around like a worm, currently facing the other way of the window.

It took you a moment to respond but when you did, you made your way back to the front of his house. You searched for the spare key that was under the mat in front of the door and upon finding it you quickly opened the door and entered. You closed and locked the door and made your way to Mettaton's room. Upon entering, Mettaton was now standing up and struggling to free himself, but as soon as you entered, he looked up at you. His face turned red as you just stared at him looking unimpressed. 
Mettaton took a moment to respond, trying to find the right words for this situation. After a few moments, Mettaton finally decided to speak. Mettaton: "Umm... yes?" He looked nervous and some sweat had already been rolling down his forehead. 

You sighed and walked over to him then paused. A grin appeared on your face and he suddenly got more nervous. 'Maybe I can have some fun with this?' (Author: No, no sinning in this book). Without warning, you shoved Mettaton onto his bed, catching him off the guard. He fell on his back, hands still tide unable to break his fall. You laughed a little at the face he made and just stood there at the edge of his bed. 
Mettaton looked up at you in a mix of confusion and fear.

Mettaton: "D-Darling, what" (swallows hard) "What are you doing?" 

You didn't respond and ended up crawling on his bed, slowly... Mettaton couldn't help but let his mind get into dirty thoughts and he blushed hard. He tried to back away only to be grabbed by the legs and kept in place by you. Mettaton's fear was through the roof and he was wondering what the hell you were thinking.

Mettaton: "Darling, please! I-I'm not ready for th-"

You pressed your finger to his lips and kept him from talking. You smirked at his confusion, straddling his legs. Your hands then started traveling down his body. Mettaton shuddered. Mettaton: "D-Darling please!"

You continued until you got to his thighs and then, began to tickle him. Mettaton gasp, not expecting that and began to giggle, trying to hold his laughs in.  Mettaton: "D-darling STOP!!!" But you didn't, you kept tickling and he began laughing, unable to stop himself. "Tickle tickle tickle!" You said as he continued to laugh. 

Mettaton: "(Name) PLEASE!!! I-I cAn'T!!! HAHAHA!!!"

His voice began to glitch and he continued to laugh. You moved your hands up a little, just below his arms and he laughed harder now, tears starting to roll down his eyes. The 'restraints' holding him was straining now as he continued to wiggle about. 

Finally, after what was a few minutes of torture, you stopped and Mettaton took a moment to breathe. He was still laughing but less and less, replaced by him gasping for air, coughing a little. Soon he calmed, you took the moment to wipe the tears from his eyes and smile at him while Mettaton blushed in embarrassment since he did kind of snort at one point or another during his laughing fit.

You went over to Mettaton's dresser and saw a pair of scissors, you pick them up and return to Mettaton's side and proceded to cut the thin restraint. After only a few cuts, the ribbon simply fell off and Mettaton was free. Mettaton had calmed and lays down on his bed for a moment then lifted himself up. He began fixing his hair after taking a mirror off his night-stand and looking at his face with it.

You just laughed a little and place the scissors back. 
(Name): "You good?"

Mettaton stops what his doing and just looks at you. Then without warning, he pins you down to the bed, the same place Mettaton was and he began tickling you.

Mettaton: "Revenge!"

(Name): "NO! HAHAHA!!! STOP!!!"

Mettaton didn't stop, he wanted his revenge! 

(Short but silly story. Hope you enjoyed~!)