Cuddles with a Killer Robot!

You were resting your head on the Robot shoulder, trying to get as much warmth as you can from the freezing cold as the winter storm outside seemingly worsened and caused you to desperately seek warmth. The Robot was more than willing to comply and wrap an arm around your waist, pulling you close to him and you began feeling the warmth radiating from his chest from his glowing heart. 

You paused before wrapping your blanket around you more securely and continued to rest your head on Mettaton's shoulder. You both were sitting on Mettaton's couch right now, close to the fireplace which was more like a heat radiator that appeared to be a typical fireplace. Mettaton refused to get an actual fireplace, not wanting to deal with the fire earns that come from it and the dirty logs.

Sighing in contempt, you closed your eyes and allowed to warmth to envelope you. Then, you felt Mettaton shuffle. He was currently wearing a sweater, pink and purple stripes, the MTT logo on its chest. Mettaton turned to face you and couldn't help but allow a smile to grace his features. "Darling?" You look up at him, you were also wearing an MTT brand sweater. "Would you like a cup of hot chocolate?" You smiled and nodded. He stood up as you moved off his shoulder and made his way over to his kitchen. You listened in as you heard the lights flicker on and a pot or pans being moved around before silence, then a faucet going off for a minute or so, then nothing. 

A moment passed as you heard a few near quiet sounds here and there. A little mist appeared, hardly noticeable as MTT came out of the kitchen, carrying the tray with two mugs on it. A small bag of marshmallows sat next to the mugs, one pink, the other red. Again, both MTT brand with the MTT logo on them.

Mettaton smirked and the joyful look on your face, and gently placed the tray on the small coffee table. Taking out a spoon from seemingly nowhere, he took a small number of marshmallows and dropped a couple into one mug then the other. You reached out for a mug and calmly pulled it too your lips, feeling the warmth and delicious liquid flow throw your mouth. It tasted wonderful, and MTT sat once again, next to you. 

Mettaton smiled and pulled you over to him once again, resting an arm around your waist as you wrapped an arm around him, you rest your head on MTT shoulder with MTT resting his head on yours. A smile on both of your faces as time seems to go on. 

Mettaton paused before lifting his head from your own and turned to face you, you turned and looked back at him. A moment passed before both of you closed the gap between you and shared a kiss upon each other's tender lips. Closing each other's eyes, this moment felt like forever, and it was incredible. 

"Love you, Darling."

"Love you Mettaton."