Human!Mettaton X Reader "Crippled.." Chapter 1

(Warning: Or at least be warned, sad to the possible depression. Sensitive dissuasion on traumatic past. Mentions of possible... suicide attempts. Processed with cation if you wish)

The room was quiet, hardly a creature stirring, not even a mouse. Light shined through the small gaps in the window, shining down upon the soul that rested in his chair, looking down at the floor in pure sorrow, sadness? Call it what you will...

He lets out an audible sigh as he takes a glance down at his... stumps... 'uh!' The sight of them, just one look at them... sent him deeper into his pain and suffering. The memories... oh god the memories... That day... their whole world change... When that car came speeding in and...

(*Audible Sob) He finally allowed the tears to fall again, unable to stop them anymore... He felt them slide down his face, getting to his mouth as he could taste the salty taste from them. Another, then another... It was all so much to handle. God, he hated it, he hated sitting there doing nothing! Stuck! Trapped! Alone! In.This.Damn. CHAIR!!!

He slammed his fist onto the armrest in anger, immediately feeling some pain from the impact but hardly caring anymore, after... his future was pretty much destroyed, what a few more bruises will do?

He still remembered when he found out, laying there on the hospital bed, instantly getting up after blacking out in the accident. Looking around confused, scared, noticing that he was connected to several machines seeing if he was stable... then trying to move their arms... then the legs... nothing... again he tried... no response... Upon removing the blanket that once covered him... he screamed... he screamed so loud and was heard by several hospital staff and his cousins... It took him a few moments to relax until he calmed down... then it was followed by tears... of pain, anger, sorrow, and denial. 

That same day... he had been on his way to his very first performance... not just in fronts of any normal stage like in high schools or the like... an actual performance, he's big chance to achieve his dreams... taken away in only a few seconds...

Tears fell down his face as he sat there, looking down at where his legs once were... God, anger and rage, sadness and sorrow ran through him. He hated that man... the driver... He hated that he hated him so much that he would kill him... He was sad... sad that he's dream was so close... only to be taken away at the last moment...

"Metta...?"

Mettaton paused then looked up at his cousin... he's dear cousin Napsatblook. 

Sighing and straightening himself out, Mettaton looked up towards him, seeing his cousin poke he's head from behind the door. A look of concern on his face.
Metta sighed and nodded a bit before gesturing for Napstablook to enter.

(Metta): "Hello Blooky... how are you?"

(Blooky): "Fine... a-and you, your o-ok? Y-you don't have t-to ask, you d-don't look ok, NOT THAT YOU Don't look good! I-I was just... I'll leave now, sorry about disturbing y-"

Metta reached out and grabbed Blooky's arm and Blooky froze before turning towards him.

(Metta): "It's fine blooky... I just... need someone to be here... with me."

Blooky nodded and quickly sat down in front of Metta, looking up at Metta with Blooky showing some concern. Metta noticed Blooky was still wearing his headset, his's career on music was growing, at least videos of his music and songs. 

(Metta): "So? How is your music career? Been doing good?"

(Blooky): "Y-yea, a lot of people seem to like my music a lot!"

Metta nods. (Metta): "Expected, no one can resit your music! It's wonderful!"

Blooky smiled. (Blooky): "Thanks Metta..."

Metta nodded, at least someone's dreams could

 happen...