199.

Eddy held his note with his vows in shaky hands, rehearsing them quietly to himself. Jordon sat in the other end of the room, still sipping the last of the contents of his champagne glass.
"I'll... I'll bring the cheat sheet. Just in case," Eddy decided out loud, causing Jordon to look up at him.

"You know them, though. I'm sure you could recite them backwards if asked," he pointed out, but Eddy shook his head.

"It's just in case, I might not use it," Eddy decided and folded the paper in half and put it in the inside pocket of his suit jacket. Barely a moment matrr thetr came a knock on the door and an unfamiliar face peeked inside.

"It's time, all the guests are in place. You ready?" a staff member at the venue said with a wide smile. Eddy nodded and took a deep breath before checking his tie once more in the mirror.

"You got this, let's go so we're not late for your wedding," Jordon said and patted him on the back. Eddy nodded again and followed the professional looking lady through a long corridor before stopping outside the main door.

"There'll be a few minutes wait while I go fetch the other groom. Try not to faint while waiting. It always turns into so much drama," she said with a wink before heading off.

Eddy turned to Jordon quickly.
"You have the ring, right?" he asked, sounding a lot calmer than he felt. Jordon patted his pocket and nodded.

"One ring completely safe. Don't worry about a thing, and enjoy your ceremony," Jordon assured him just as the doors were opened to let the groom in.

The nerves made themselves known as Eddy walked up the carpeted aisle alone, followed only by Jordon, his best man. He noticed his mother already crying in the front row to his right, his sister offering a handkerchief for her to wipe her tears on.

It wasn't until he was halfway up the aisle he noticed Victoria with her violin still playing some light sounding Norwegian folk music as the prelude. The sound resonated beautifully of the stone walls and it made Eddy feel emotional before the ceremony had even started.

When he reached his designated spot up by the altar and turned around he couldn't hold back all his emotions anymore and one single tear escaped, running down his cheek as he looked over the crowd who was there to see them get married. Every single person there had been an important part of their lives, and Eddy had honestly not been too sure they'd get to this point.

"You okay?" Jordon asked next to him, smiling at him as he wiped his tear. "Last opportunity to run off now. I'll cover you."

Eddy couldn't help but laugh at Jordon's joke, but shook his head anyway and smiled.
"Thanks bro, but as long as it is Brett coming down the aisle I think I'll be good."