114.

Brett held the camera as Eddy walked down the few steps to the observation platform, leaning against the railing.
"That is... Wow, that's a view!" he exclaimed, feeling the wind tug his hair. He turned to face Brett and the camera with an amazed smile. "If any of you get the chance to come here... Just wow."
Brett grinned behind camera at how insanely cute Eddy was when rambling about the view. Eddy turned again to look at the view.
"That's The Grieg Hall over there, right?" Eddy asked, pointing to it. Brett did his best to zoom in on it from where he was standing, slightly away from the edge. He was not keen on another panic attack.
"Looks like it", he commented behind the camera, zooming back out to focus on Eddy again.
"Wow, well guys, you should totally check this place out, this is... Insane, I have no words. I get where Grieg got inspiration from now", Eddy said with a laugh, and Brett laughed with him.
"Dude, I don't think this was built yet when Grieg was alive", he said, trying to stop himself from laughing so that it would be possible to hear Eddy's reply, but some giggles still escaped.
"Ohhh right... You might have a point."

After some more comments and a few jokes, they turned off the camera to actually be able to enjoy the view together. That was, except the fact that Brett didn't dare to step any closer to the edge.
"Come on, Brett, gotta face your fears. I'll hold you", Eddy said, offering his hand. He didn't want to push Brett into it, but he didn't want Brett to regret not having a proper look either.
"It's fine, I don't need to see it", Brett said, feeling his stomach twist. "We should totally go check out that café though."
Eddy sighed a bit.
"Come on, you'll regret not coming over here. The view is gorgeous."
Brett shook his head.
"I can see most of it from here, it's... It's fine."
He already knew you were a coward, but you just keep on confirming it. Good job.

Brett wanted to scream when the voice spoke, but wrapped his arms around himself instead.
"It's fine", he repeated, quieter this time, moving his eyes down to the grey stone step he was standing on.

Eddy finally caught on and stepped back onto the level Brett was standing on.
"Shh, Bretty, you don't have to if you don't want to...", he said, moving to wrap his arms around the smaller man who looked even smaller now.
He thinks you're being stupid for ruining what could have been a nice time. You always ruin everything. First the ride up, now looking at the view.

Brett shrugged Eddy's arms off, taking a step back. It felt wrong after what the voice had said.
Good boy, finally learning. You don't deserve him touching you.

"Brett, what's going on?", Eddy asked with furrowed brows. "Talk to me. What is happening in your head?"
Brett shook his head quietly and turned to head back to the railway stop. If he just went back to the hotel, maybe Eddy could have a nice time on his own, and he wouldn't be in the way, ruining the mood.
Eddy grabbed Brett's hand and oulled him into a tight hug, ignoring him struggling to get away. The tears finally forced themselves out, and Brett broke down crying again.
"L... Let me go...", Brett whispered in between sobs. "I just ruin everything."
Eddy rubbed his back gently, trying not to think about how he still seemed to be bad for Brett despite them having a plan to talk about things. He knew it wasn't true, but the hint of doubt was still itching in the back of his mind.
"You haven't ruined anything, Brett. Did the voice tell you that? It is not true, I promise."

Eddy sat them down on the stone step, still with his arms tightly around the smaller man. They ended up sitting there for a while until Brett's breathing was slightly more stable. Eddy shot some annoyed glances at people staring at them, but kept rubbing Brett's back calmly.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what that was", Brett mumbled. "My brain is just all over the place today."
Eddy kissed the top of his head softly.
"It's okay, you being okay is always the most important", he mumbled, feeling Brett hold him slightly tighter.
"You shouldn't have to worry about me", Brett sighed, hiding his face in Eddy's neck.
"I don't mind, honestly", Eddy replied, feeling a drop of rain hit his head. He looked up at the greying sky, and another droplet hit his cheek. "Wanna go check out the café? My treat."