105.

Eddy had been asleep for a while when Brett tried to call his mom again a few hours later from the bathroom, but he was sent to voicemail after around a minute of ringing. He wiped the single tear running down his cheek, trying to keep himself from crying. His mind was trying to make sense of how his own mother could abandon him just like that, for loving Eddy. He sunk down with his back against the tiled wall, placing his head in his hands. He looked down at his phone resting in his hand for what felt like an eternity. Maybe if he called his dad? At least he could say goodbye?
He found his dad's number in his contact list, but didn't press "call" right away. He felt his hands shake again, getting nervous again. His mom would surely have told him. How had he reacted? Just the same as his mom?

He pressed the call button and slowly raised his phone to his ear. One ring, no reply. Two rings, no reply. Three rings. Brett felt his heart sink into his stomach as the fourth ring came followed by the pre-recorded "the person you're trying to reach is unavailable"-message. A sob ripped through his body as he lowered his phone and hung up before he got to the "leave a message after the tone"-part.
He tried to cry silently, as not to wake or bother Eddy, but after a few minutes he heard a soft knock on the bathroom door.
"Bretty?" he heard muffled from the other side. "You okay?"
"I'm fine", Brett sobbed, very obviously not fine. He tried to wipe his tears, but new ones appeared faster than he could wipe them.
"Can I come in, love?" Eddy asked through the door, leaning his head softly against it. His heart was breaking with every sob he heard from Brett, and he desperately wanted to comfort him.
"The door is open", Brett sighed, trying to wipe his tears again before Eddy came into the bathroom.

"Bretty, love", Eddy said once inside, sitting down next to him and pulling him into a hug. "It's okay, talk to me. What's happening?"
Brett hid his face in the crook of Eddy's neck, sobbing quietly.
"I... I called mom... and dad... They're not answering", Brett whispered, trying to will himself to be comforted by Eddy's hug. 
"Maybe they're busy?" Eddy offered, even though he didn't really believe it himself. He rubbed Brett's back, not sure what to say to comfort his fiancé.
Brett shrugged, pulling away from Eddy's hug.
"I guess", he whispered, wiping another set of tears rolling down his cheeks.

Eddy probably thinks you're pathetic with all that crying.
He winced at the sound of the voice in his head, but made more of an effort trying to stop his crying after that. He knew, logically, that he should tell Eddy what the voice in his head was telling him. He also knew, logically, that Eddy would tell him he didn't think so, and that it was normal to cry when you have just been abandoned by your parents. That it was okay to cry.

"Let's go back to bed, Brett. We'll try and call them again tomorrow", Eddy said softly, reaching out to wipe away a tear from Brett's cheek. 
"Okay", the smaller boy sighed shakily and went back to bed with his fiancé.