173. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

They ended up cuddling together, not on the couch but in the comfy chair. Brett was curled up in Eddy's lap, resting his head heavily on his shoulder while Eddy ran his fingertips gently over the back of his neck.

The takeaway boxes were still standing on their coffee table and the tv showed whatever was after the cooking show they had been watching earlier. There was no time to deal with it. They only had time for each other in that moment.

"Eddy?" Brett asked quietly, intertwining his fingers with Eddy's.
"Yeah?"
"Are we walking down the aisle together at the wedding?"
Eddy furrowed his brows thinking about it.
"I haven't thought about it," he admitted. "But who would be where if not?"

Brett shifted slightly to press his lips against Eddy's cheek softly.
"I guess either would be nice," he mumbled, resting his head back on his shoulder. "But it makes sense to walk up together. I don't want to be given away, I think."

Eddy snorted a bit at the last comment.
"I wouldn't want to be given you like an item either. I want you to marry me of your own free will," he said, smiling before kissing him softly. Brett couldn't help but smile against his lips.
"I guess that settles it, then. No giving away," Eddy said, stroking the back of Brett's hand with his thumb.

"The only time I want to see you as an 'item'..." Brett began as a whisper, leaning closer to Eddy's ear. His lips were almost touching it. "Is when we play that you're my toy."

Eddy's cheeks got a deep shade of red, and a shiver ran through him at the sound of Brett's voice. God he loved that.
"I like that game too," Eddy whispered back, sneaking his hand under Brett's hoodie on his back. "And I like it when you make me feel good."

It was as if he could feel the confidence boost his words had given Brett, because immediately afterwards Brett pressed his lips gently against Eddy's neck.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" Brett purred in his ear, taking his earlobe in between his teeth.
"Ah, yes," Eddy whimpered, feeling his body react to Brett's touch and hit breath in his ear. Brett chuckled lightly.

"Say please," Brett mumbled, moving slightly so he was more straddling him in the comfy chair rather than sitting across his lap, making him appear taller than Eddy.

"Please, Bretty," Eddy said looking up at Brett with a smile as Brett took his face in between his hands. "Please make me feel good."

Brett pressed his lips against Eddy's again an felt Eddy sneak his hand onto his hips, holding him firmly. He hadn't even noticed he was moving his hips to brush his own groin against Eddy's trouser tent before he was held back.

"Let's move to bed, love," Eddy whispered in between kisses, but Brett just shook his head.
"I'm so tired of beds. We're more adventurous than that, come on. Let's just fuck here."

Brett stood up to pull his own pants and underwear down and Eddy took the hint and did the same for himself, kicking it to the side and dumping back down into the chair just before Brett crawled back onto his lap.

"Take your shirt off too, Eddy love?" Brett pleaded as he opened a tiny bottle of lube Eddy didn't realize he even had.
Eddy did as requested, but kept questioning the lube in his head.
"Where'd you get that from?" he asked with a small giggle, placing his hands back on his hips.

"I may or may not have found it in the bag you brought me and moved it to a pocket of mine," he admitted while shamelessly checking out Eddy's toned chest.
"Well," Eddy began but was interrupted for a bit as Brett began lubing him up with a gentle hand motion. "I may or may not have placed it in the bag in case we felt like... Enjoying each other..."

Brett pulled him in for another kiss before placing him against his opening. Eddy looked up at him, lips slightly apart and with dazed eyes. He loved that look on him.

"God," Brett moaned as he took him in. "I can't wait to marry you."