96.

Keep him happy and satisfied, show him how much you love him. What you want doesn't matter. Be better for him. Don't screw it up again.
Eddy kept repeating it in his head, desperate for it to work. He had of course enjoyed the session in the wardrobe with Brett, loved seeing Brett's satisfied smile and pink stained cheeks when they were done. The problem was: What now? They couldn't constantly have sex, obviously, but Eddy didn't know how else he could prove to Brett how much he loved him.
Don't screw it up again. What you want doesn't matter. Keep him happy.

They were still trying to get put back together when Brett felt a pair of strong arms sneak around his waist and a soft kiss on his neck. Eddy rested his chin on Brett's shoulder, just holding him. Brett leaned his head back, resting it on the taller boy's shoulder.
"How long until the concert?" he asked as a mumble, closing his eyes. This felt nice.
"A bit over an hour", Eddy replied, turning his head to kiss Brett's cheek. "No need to stress yet."
"I love you, Eddy. It'll be great to just see Bergen with you when we're done with the concert."
"I love you too", Eddy replied, holding Brett tighter. Brett placed his hands over Eddy's, caressing the top of his hand with his thumb.

"Half an hour until showtime!" a female voice said outside their door after knocking once. Brett opened his eyes and moved out of Eddy's comfortable embrace.
"Gotta warm up then, and you know, actually get dressed again." The last part was added with a grin, and Eddys cheeks got slightly pinker. "Don't think we've done it two times in such a short time before." Eddy shrugged and pulled a hand through his hair.
"I mean, it was just so tempting?" he mumbled, sounding more like he was asking a question. "And you seemed to like it, so...?"
Brett laughed a bit while grabbing his jacket from a chair. "Oh yeah, I liked it. Why would I not when you're so good at it?" Eddy nodded mostly to himself and found his own jacket on the floor next to the couch. Brett had liked it, which was important. Brett was important.
Eddy was dragged out of his thoughts by the sound of Brett tuning his violin, and he scurried to get his own violin out and ready. Get it together, for Brett. Play well for Brett. Play for Brett.

Standing backstage the last two minutes before going in stage was always the worst. Eddy was pacing back and forth, while Brett tried to get his sweaty palms a bit less sweaty. Last concert today, the concert hall was filled to the brim, critics confirmed in the audience. Everything that one could possibly be nervous about was happening.
"Bretty?" Brett heard behind him, now a lot closer than the last time he had looked at Eddy. He quickly turned around.
"Yes, love?" he said, looking up at Eddy's intense eyes.
"I love you so much, you know that?" he said, giving him a quick kiss. "You know that, right?"
Brett smiled at him and reached up to move one stray hair from his forehead.
"Of course I know that. I love you t..."
"And you're going to sound great on stage today, like you always do", Eddy interrupted before he could finish, still with the intense eyes locked on his. Brett furrowed his brows.
"You will too, Eddy", he said, a bit more wary now. Something felt off about Eddy, and Brett didn't know what to make of it.
"I hope so", Eddy said, quieter than before before kissing Brett again, softer this time.
"It's time", a crew member informed them, and the two broke away and headed for the stage.