82. (nsfw)

//NSFW probably the worst one yet//

Eddy shut his violin case with trembly hands. They had never done anything like this in a place they could be caught before, but he found it exciting. Brett had locked the door after them, just to be safe, but they knew some staff members had keys that could open it from the outside. Neither of them cared.

Moments later, Eddy had Brett with his back against the only bare wall in the room, making out furiously. The shorter man's hands fumbling with the taller man's shirt buttons even though he still was wearing his suit jacket while feeling the tug of the taller's hands in his hair. Eddy's hands traveled down Brett's body, sliding his jacket down from his shoulders and throwing it towards a chair nearby.

Eddy tore himself away from Brett's lips to be able to mark his neck in purple, listening for Brett's quiet moans of pleasure. The sound of them was more arousing than any dirty movie Eddy had seen, and he loved being the cause of them. His hand moved to cup the front of Brett's trousers, and at that point he had to force his knees to keep him upright. He closed his eyes.
"Fuck, Eddy..." Brett moaned and put his arms around Eddy's neck to keep himself up. His entire body felt like pleasant little sparks danced on his skin from where Eddy touched him.
"You like that, hm?" Eddy murred softly in his ear while opening Brett's trousers with one hand. What Eddy really wanted right there and then was to just fuck him senseless, but he knew Brett wouldn't be able to be quiet enough if he did. He decided to please him in another way.

Brett's trousers dropped down to his ancles, exposing his dark red underwear.
"Mmm you're so hard, aren't you?" Eddy whispered in his ear while painfully slowly unbuttoning Brett's white shirt. He nodded, feeling a blush creep over his cheeks. Fuck, Eddy was moving so slow. He needed him to move quicker, to touch him.

Eddy opened the last button of Brett's shirt and let it slide to each side to reveal his bare stomach and chest. He kissed Brett on the lips before trailing down his neck, his chest, giving his nipple a light flick with his tongue. Brett leaned his head back, hands tangling into Eddy's soft hair. Eddy moved down to his knees in front of him, kissing just above the waistband of his shorts before grabbing the elastic of it with his teeth. He let it go and it snapped back and Brett whimpered.
"Eddy, p...please..." he gasped, and looked down at Eddy who looking back up at him with lustful eyes. Just the sight made Brett moan again.
Eddy grabbed the elastic wuth his teeth once more and this time he pulled Brett's shorts down.

Brett's eyes rolled back when Eddy closed his lips softly around him. He had never experienced something like that, they had never done it like this before. He noticed his hands were still in Eddy's hair when he yanked it hard and felt the pain in his finger. He didn't care much about that, because he had never felt this good before ever. Eddy moaned, still with Brett in his mouth, which in turn caused Brett to groan in pleasure.

"Fuck, Eddy, shit yes oh my god fff..." He froze when he heard someone pull the door handle followed by a tiny knock. Brett didn't know if he should answer or what he should do. Eddy looked up at him with a cheeky expression, expecting him to answer. Brett felt the intense feeling of deja vu at this scenario.
"Eddy? Brett? You there?" they heard Victoria's voice outside the door. Shit, they were supposed to mingle with the audience now. Brett spent some time, considering whether he'd find his voice or not if he tried to reply. Eddy stopped what he was doing, silently demanding Brett reply before he'd continue. Brett pleaded with his eyes, but Eddy's mind was set.
"Y... Yeah, we're h... here", Brett replied, inhaling sharply after the last word as Eddy took him in again. He felt so close to blowing his load, and he tried to tell Eddy but felt unable to form words. He yanked his hair hard again and choked back a moan.
"You guys coming to meet the audience? There are people who want to congratulate you." Victoria's voice was worried, but Brett wasn't able to care as he groaned slightly louder than planned and blew into Eddy's mouth, who swallowed while trying not to make a face. This was new to him too.

Brett sunk down against the wall, completely out of breath, and Eddy took it upon himself to reply.
"We'll be there in a sec, just freshening up", he said as if he hadn't just had Brett's dick in his mouth.
Brett looked at Eddy with dazed eyes, noticing the tent in his dress pants.
"You sure you're up for it?" Victoria was definitely concerned, not realizing what could take them so long.
Eddy was about to reply, when he felt Brett's hand on his boner, and the word he was trying to form turned into a gasp instead. Brett smiled slyly at him and pulling him over to sit between his legs with his back resting against him.
"Revenge time", Brett whispered in his ear while undoing his trousers.
"Y... Yeah, just a few minutes." Eddy took advantage of the slight break in touching needed to remove his trousers.
"Alrighty then, be quick boys", Victoria said, stepping away from the wardrobe. Brett slid his hand inside Eddy's boxers and rubbed his fingers teasingly light over Eddy's hard member.
"Fuck, she said we had to hurry", Eddy complained, leaning his head back on Brett's shoulder.
"I'm sure you won't last that long, no worries", Brett grinned and touched his lips against Eddy's neck, msrking him similarly as he had been marked earlier, much to Eddy's pleasure.